All reviews tuileries metro great location high end shopping place de la concorde within walking distance tuileries gardens recommend this hotel great shopping very nice hotel louvre museum deluxe room special thanks central location fantastic stay good size would definitely stay here again around the corner
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We arrived early in the morning expecting to store our luggage for check-in later that day but to our surprise they allowed us to check-in. The room was cozy and clean with a large window that opens out to a courtyard. Would definitely book here if we return to Paris.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank greytkidsmom
Laurent H, Directeur général at Hotel Royal Saint-Honore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for having taken the time to post this great review on Tripadvisor following your recent experience at the Hotel Royal Saint Honoré.

I am so glad to read that you had an overall very positive and flawless experience !

Please, let me thank you very much for your recommendation and for all the praise you have quoted in your comment regarding our quality service and equipment.

I really hope, we shall have the pleasure of welcoming you very soon in our property.

With my best Regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great hotel close to all attractions, nice size rooms , good reception with breakfast included Australians travelling to Paris would be happy staying here.House keeping of a high standard and they have a lift. Safe neighbor hood.We really enjoyed our stay at this lovely hotel.

Room tip: We had a normal room and it was lovely
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Laurent H, Directeur général at Hotel Royal Saint-Honore, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your kind comment on Trip Advisor.
We are pleased to know that you like our breakfast, the size of our rooms and the service.
it is a pleasure to know that the location of the hotel is at your convenience, most of our guest appreciate this safe district of Paris.
We will be delighted to welcome you again at the Hotel Royal Saint Honoré during your next stay at the city of lights.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I loved staying at this hotel. Elegant and beautifully appointed, right in the "fashion" centre of Paris and close to the Louvre and other attractions. The rooms and bathrooms on my two stays were nicely appointed and clean. Breakfasts were fine and generous. Lunches and dinners were disappointing and for these meals, I suggest "eating out" with which the Concierge staff can assist. Staff all very helpful and kind and happy to speak English.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Royal Saint Honoré, and for sharing your impressions about your stay on Tripadvisor.
It is a pleasure to know that the location of the hotel is at your convenience; most of our guest appreciate the proximity with the Louvre Museum, the most visited places in Paris and the lot of shop in the street Rue Saint Honoré.
Your enthusiasm for our staff is very much appreciated and will be a great source of motivation for the entire team.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to the Hotel Royal Saint Honoré.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Small hotel but had everything required. Friendly polite staff. easy access to my office and its on quite a quiet side street.
I had breakfast here and was the standard fare, pleasant start to the day. I had no further food or drink at the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laurent H, Directeur général at Hotel Royal Saint-Honore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor.
It is always very motivating to read our guests satisfaction, it pushes us to do better everyday.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon in Paris.
laurent HERPEUX

Reviewed 6 June 2018

The location is amazing, so close to so many things. The hotel is beautiful and the staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast were delicious and the orange juice was terrific. I would certainly stay here again

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laurent H, Directeur général at Hotel Royal Saint-Honore, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience with the members of Tripadvisor.

Your comments about the location of our hotel, the comfort of our rooms and the quality of service we provide were really heartwarming. We are really glad that you enjoyed your recent stay in Paris.
We look forward to welcome you back again at the hotel Royal saint Honoré during your next visit to the City of Light.