“Authentic parisian apartment in a perfect...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
Leanne R
“Authentic parisian apartment in a perfect position.”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

What a great spot to take in our short stay of Paris. A walk down to the Louvre and the Seine, and easy public transport to anywhere you want. Cafes, shops and restaurants everywhere you look which make a beautiful stroll in the evening.
Martinn was so generous and helpful with information on the unit and the area and even prepared a delicious breakfast for the next day. The apartment was small, typically Parisian but with all the amenities you needed, and very comfortable.

4 Jan 2017
Thank you Leanne and Robert for such a nice comment. I knew you would enjoy Paris and the Montorgueil Village. Nice to read you also enjoyed the apartment and my services. Hope you had a great Holiday week, a wonderful NYE and that you are ready to travel the world in 2017. Remember that you or your family, friends are welcome and will receive a nice treat on your behalf.
Have a great Summer in down under ...martinn
Anne W
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Outstanding location with full amenities”
Reviewed 18 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

The unit was very comfortable, well lit and well outfitted. If you wish to do any cooking, it's very well equipped. Phone available for calls to many locations. Owner extremely helpful with suggestions and she arranged an excellent, great value limo to the airport without us even having to request it. Although a 16-17th century building, the kitchen and bathroom are 21st Century! Very clean.

Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
19 Oct 2016
Bonsoir Anne, and thank you for all your praise. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed Paris, the area, the apartment and my services. Happy that you got your flight on time, I will forward your thanks to Wilfrid the taxi driver. I know you like to cook so happy you were satisfied with equipment. and shops in the neighborhood. I also want to thank you for the good care you took of the apartment. I wish you an good end of year 2016, hope to stay in contact once in a while. Do not forget that I'll always be happy to host you again with special "pampering " treat.
Martinn
readytotr...
New Bern, NC
“Totally wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed 17 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I have rented many, many apartments and this has been the best experience.

First, the location! It's in a pedestrian zone so you aren't assaulted by fumes the second you set foot on the street. Then there are all those restaurants and food shops steps away and Martinn leaves a list of her favorite haunts so you will feel like an insider right away. Next, its proximity to so many sights... Louvre, Pompidou, Marais, the galleries. Great bus and metro connections if you want to go farther afield. Martinn has bookshelves full of travel guides, metro/bus maps, cookbooks, videos, and even novels if you want a quiet evening at home reading. There's a TV for catching up with home news and even a phone that may be used for local and international calls. Martinn has thought of EVERYTHING.

Martinn wants your time in Paris to be magical and she will happily share ideas, or quickest ways to access the sights you wish, or answer any other questions...either via phone or email. I felt more like I was visiting a loving relative than just someone trying to make some money by renting an apartment to strangers. Ask her to make arrangements back to the airport and you will be whisked away in style. She provided a breakfast that was enough for two days for us. It was waiting for us when we arrived so we didn't have to scramble right out and find sustenance.

You will love Martinn. Believe me, when you leave, you feel as if you are leaving a dear friend behind and want to return soon to see her.

I hope my review isn't so glowing that when I do want to return it, it will be totally booked out. That would be sad.

Liked best: the hostess Martinn
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
19 Oct 2016
Bonsoir Linda,
WOW !!!! What else to say after such review ? You got my philosophy 300% : business yes but not only. I love "my job" , my guests, and when they are satisfied, I feel 100% energized. I try to give to others what I like to find when I travel : welcoming and helpful hosts.
So If I was any help to make this trip with your sister, an "unforgettable" one, you cannot imagine how happy I feel.
I look forward to hosting you again with your husband. And I agree with you when you left, I felt like a friend was leaving but "ce n'est qu'un au-revoir".
Merci beaucoup et à bientôt, Martinn
BostonBir...
Boston
“Excellent experience -- pieds–à–terre in Paris”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We have stayed in many flats and hotels around Europe and the US, and this was by far the most convenient, comfortable and hospitable stay we have had. This was our first vacation in Paris.

The apartment is just lovely, and has every amenity you could possibly need. It's in the heart of one of the most charming and exciting neighborhoods in Paris. There are many dozens of marvelous restaurants and boutique shops within steps of your front door. You're situated between the Louvre and Le Marais -- both are short walks (10-15 minutes) from the apt. The Metro and bus stops are extremely close as well.

Martinn has thought about everything, is incredibly well organized, and is highly communicative. She helped us make the right arrangements to and from the airport, and made outstanding recommendations of all kinds (restaurants, galleries, general tips) that helped us save time and frustration.

Martinn is an accomplished chef, and she prepared a memorable dinner for us (all organic ingredients) that we reheated the evening we arrived. She provided an excellent bottle of wine as well. After seven hours on the plane, and more in line at the airport, this was the perfect introduction to Parisian cuisine.

She also provided French coffee, greek yogurt, granola and other breakfast -- just marvelous. I do wish she'd open her own restaurant.

We would most certainly return, and plan to as soon as possible. Merci mille fois, Martinn!

Claire & Jeff Vail

Liked best: Martinn's kindness, Paris itself, the charming Parisians
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
15 Jul 2016
Dear Claire and Jeff, I am so happy to read your comment. So happy you found I was helpful and you loved my cuisine.
I also enjoyed the "apéro" shared with my friend Betty discussing about British romantic literature...Sounds very intellectual, but actually the wine and nibbles in the covered Passage des Panoramas was a great part of the pleasure.
You are very energetic, curious, positive and you took great care of the apartment. So I'd recommend you to any owner in the world.
Until next and hoping your daughter Olivia will let you come back.Looking forward to sharing more of Paris in a near future. Thanks again for being such great guests Martinn
Mila A
“Don't look any further!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

What a fantastic find!! We stayed in this apartment for 10 days, and enjoyed every single of them!! Apartment was spotless clean and very well equipped. We felt like it was home away from home!! Everything is within walking distance, and neighborhood is very nice and safe! Martinn is a great host,truly rare find!! Super easy to communicate, always available and helpful!! We felt very welcomed, she cooked us gourmet dinner on arrival and also left us breakfast. Everything was homemade and delicious!! We definitely would recommend to all our friend to stay at Martinn's , and we will stay there for sure our next tine in Paris!! Thank you Martinn!!

Liked best: Dinner on arrival and next morning breakfast. Location
Liked least: Nothing!!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers
2 Jun 2016
Thank you Mila and Stan, it has been a pleasure to host such foodies - appreciative of strong cheese from Savoie and typical French food- , curious, open minded. Your "to do" and to see" list for your next visit is ready, more off the beaten path now that you have "done" the basics. In the meantime, enjoy your jobs and opportunities until we meet again. I am looking forward to it, and love your "likes" on Facebook once in a while.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing