“Great apartment in fabulous location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Angela D
Brisbane, Australia
“Great apartment in fabulous location”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

From the moment we stepped into the courtyard and saw the apartment, we loved it! The location is fabulous, being right near Rue Montmartre and Rue Montorgueil, both of which have great boulangeries/patisseries, boucheries (butchers) and supermarches. The apartment is easy to get to from Charles De Gaulle (CDG) airport, and is close to a Metro station (2 minutes walk) and RER station (3-4 minutes walk). The kitchen had everything we needed to cook great meals. Martine was so very helpful and welcoming! We will definitely be back to this apartment!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great location and comfortable apartment
Liked least: We preferred the sofa bed to the main bed (that maybe just us though)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Jan 2014
Dear Angela and Pete,
Thanks for this kind review and for writing it so soon after you got back home.
I am happy you enjoyed you stay as you had so many things to celebrate. ( Birthday, Honeymoon...).
I am waiting to hosting you again in a couple of years when you celebrate again ...I know you already have you list of things to see that did not fit this time and I'll welcome you with pleasure and a very friendly deal.
For the time being, courage to go back to "normal" life.. and do not forget to have a look at my website and FB page to know what's going on in Paris.
Have a great 2014
Martine
Portland
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
7 Jan 2014
Hello Mariko and Charles,
thank you so much for such a nice comment.
We had so much to talk about, so much to suggest as you are very curious ( art, antiques, food...). Also as you said you wanted to have a "feeling, get the atmosphere" not just a long list of "been there, done that".
So you'll definitely have to come back ( you already have some suggestions for next visit !) and I'll be thrilled to host you and cook with you.
For the time being, enjoy 2014, knit some warm clothes and eat some Gourmet food in Portland.
My very best friendly regards

martine
St. Louis
Reviewed 31 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Check-in / front desk
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
31 Oct 2013
Merci beaucoup Alice et Kermit ...
It has been such a pleasure to host you, share some good time with you.
You are incredibly young at heart and your energy is wonderful.
Thanks for all the information you gave me (travel wisdom, restaurants).
I 'd like to be there when you will share with your family..
Take care and let's be in touch once in a while. Be assured that if you were to come back I will pamper you as good friends...

martine
NadeanLan...
Edmonton, Canada
“Absolutely perfect.....”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We stayed at Martine's for 2 weeks in August and September, 2013 & would highly recommend this apartment. It is very clean and well furnished having everything one needs, and even more importantly, located centrally so easy access to all of the sights of Paris. Martine is an amazing host, fabulous chef and a very knowledgeable tour guide - she has a true love for Paris & it shows! We got wonderful advice on what to see & do and the one day walking tour of the gourmet district was an absolute highlight. Any recommendation from Martine on restaurants, shows, or things to see was spot on. We hope to return to this beautiful city & would definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location in the gourmet district - very lively, and Martine!
Liked least: nothing at all!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Oct 2013
WOW Nadean, thank you SO much for this.
It has been a true pleasure to meet you, share time with you, taste David's Kosher cold meats in the Marais, discuss food and more.
I amp now curious to know about your week in Marseille...
Hope you settled back well and of course you are more welcome to come back as we have so much to discover and share about Paris, food, culture, life ... With special deal as returning guests of course.
Stay well until then... Martine
B.C. Canada
Reviewed 1 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
1 Oct 2013
Hello Jacquie and Graham,
thank you SO much to take time to write a review as you are probably very busy getting back home after a few weeks of traveling.
And what a review !
You are so full of energy, you are so positive and so enthusiastic, you really have seen a lot within the week, I knew you'd love Paris. But I am also happy to read that you liked the apartment, it's location and equipment.
I also had a great time touring the Gourmet 6th with you, enjoying the tasting in Luxembourg, chatting...
Thank you for the "gem", a gem belongs to a treasure and your stay has been a real one for me, to cherish and remember for years... until your next visit (after UK... I know).
I am curious to know your comments about the honey and the mostarda de Cremona...
My very friendly and Gourmet regards,

Martinn
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing