Hotel Beaumarchais
USD 2,207
USD 1,733
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsinexpensive hotelstayed here for nightshotel is locatedwould highly recommend this hotelcroissantswould definitely stay here againfriendly hotelfresh fruitsingle roomreception areatwo metro stationsthe hotel stafffew minutes walkrooms are cleanperfect locationnotre dameoberkampf
Reviewed 8 March 2018

The hotel is in a very accessible area and a safe zone. Our room was on the fourth floor and we had a magnificent view over the roofs of Paris without the noise coming from the street. The receptionist gave us wonderful tips about our stay in Paris. The buses are less than one block away and the tourist area is less than 10 minutes in a taxi. The hotel was very quiet. I don't know if it was for the season but the nights were really pleasant. The bad side? The rooms are really small including the bathrooms. The bed was clean and comfy. The bathtub was outdated but well cared. There was a TV in the room. The elevator is for only one passenger with a small suitcase at the time. Breakfast was delicious and served on the first floor, next to the reception area. There is also a bar outside of the hotel to spend the last hours of the day chatting with locals or friends from everywhere around the world. I don't remember the price of the room but I think it was a good experience and a nice place to come back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Sooruth_Sookun, Directeur général at Hotel Beaumarchais, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

.Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this nice comment on your Parisian trip. We are glad that you liked our hotel, the comfort, the services and the kindness of our staff. You are right the hotel is really located in a lively area with lots trendy Bars and Restaurant as well as easy access to visit Paris. For your next stay, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are impatient to welcome you again.

Looking forward to receiving you soon.

Thanks and Best Regards

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from Paris after staying in this hotel for 4 days.
The staff were all very friendly/helpful and approachable.
Reception area was nice and cosy, lift to the rooms was very small, only enough space for 2 people or 1 person and luggage.
Our room was at the front of the hotel on the 4th floor. Room was reasonably sized, bedside drawers and a small wardrobe. There was no coffee making facilities but this was fine. The bathroom was also very small but adequate for our stay. Some toiletries included and also a hairdryer but be careful as the handle becomes very hot. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and clean, clean towels every day and also free Wi-fi.
Breakfast was buffet style. Everything you needed, tea/coffee, juices, pastries, fruit, meats, cheeses, cereals and yoghurts. It also had a toaster and an egg boiler which was great, you could cook them how you preferred them.
The hotel itself was close to metro, busses and lots of bars, restaurants too. Notre Dame was a 20 min walk away as was Champs-Elysées and other sights.
A very pleasant and enjoyable stay and we would definitely return to this lovely hotel.
If I may make one suggestion it would be to upgrade the decor in the rooms as ours was very tired but non the less pleasant.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Sooruth_Sookun, Directeur général at Hotel Beaumarchais, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

It was nice to read your comments. Thank you for taking your time to write your feedback on your stay at Hotel Beaumarchais. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and you apprecaite the kindnest of our staff, the comfort of our rooms and the nice buffet breakfast. We are already impatient to welcome you again, please don't hesitate to contact us. Looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Thanks and Best Regards

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I stayed in Hotel Beaumarchais for the last two nights and I was so disappointed. My room was so small and very basic. I felt like I was in a backpackers hostel. The bathroom was also tiny, very dated and the tiles were in desperate need of re-grouting. I could hardly move in the shower and the shower curtain took up most of the space. The hairdryer handle was broken and kept falling off and the handle to release the plug in the sink was broken. The toilet seat was loose. The room was on the fourth floor and situated in between the lift and the stair well so all night long I was woken up by other guests coming in. I could hear guests in the room above walking around on what sounded like a wooden floor. The guy on the front desk in the evening gave me the creeps. The hotel's in a great area and is very accessible but I will not be visiting again. I've never reviewed a hotel on trip advisor but felt that I needed to share my experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the stairs or lift
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Sooruth_Sookun, Directeur général at Hotel Beaumarchais, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Liz,

Thank you taking your time to write your comments on our Hotel. I am as well very upset that you were disappointed with your stay. You booked a single room and unfortunately, we were not able to upgrade you in a double bed or larger room as your stay was during the fashion show which was a very busy period. I check the hairdryer handle, it is not broken you had just to push to clip it. I understand that you were not happy but if you decide to come again as you like the area which is great, I assure you we will do all our possible to give you entire satisfaction. Once again, we are sorry for theses inconveniences.

Thanks and best Regards

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Stayed here for business trip in Paris. Things i liked: I was able to secure a reservation on Expedia without making a down payment, friendly reception at the hotel was shown where to eat out on the evening that i arrived, close proximity to the metro which eased getting around for sight seeing,lots of restaurants and pubs, cosy room and tasty breakfast. Downside: Very tiny shower, but when in Paris none of that matters :)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Sooruth_Sookun, Directeur général at Hotel Beaumarchais, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,
First of all, thank you so much for taking your time to write these nice comments on our hotel. We are very glad that you had a nice and pleasant stay with us. We have a have a very professional and friendly staff always ready to help the guest so as they can enjoy their holidays. I appreciate that you liked the neighborhood of the hotel with all the restaurants, bars and shops. Hope to see you soon, we are impatient to welcome you again.
Thanks, and Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Our room was adequate size but the bathroom and specifically the shower was very small. The area around the hotel is fantastic though. Lots of great restaurants and bars, while very close to the metro to be able to access central Paris.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Sooruth_Sookun, Directeur général at Hotel Beaumarchais, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Effie K,
Thank you for taking your time to write these nice comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel Beaumarchais and as well as the marvelous location. We are impatient to welcome you for your next trip to Paris.

Thanks and best Regards