Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

from USD 42.64
from USD 57.62
from USD 114.08
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We've been visiting this place since 2012 and it never disappointed us. I get my cheese from fromagerie Veron. My default picks will be raclette suisse and smoked raclette. Try the truffle gouda or the tomato and flowers. Then head down to the rotisserie and get the traditional poulet or maybe oysters to pair with your champagne. Few steps more, grab some fruits and baguette. Gastronomic experience as expected.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I loved the mix of people the narrow streets with dozens of crepe places and students lounging and having drinks early evening. A place I'll always visit

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Joanna-Saket
Reviewed 18 July 2016

We stayed at a hotel not too far from this street. Pleasantly surprised at the variety of food offered here, enjoyed the window shopping and the lovely pastries. Even tried a restaurant along this road. Prices not bad for Paris!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We were doing "The Hemingway" walk - and what would it be without The Movable Feast that is Rue Mouffetard Market.. It was a fantastic day, The fruit is always better than anywhere, the pastries amazing - everything perfect.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 10 July 2016

I rented a flat here for a month and fell in love! Great market street, many very good restaurants and music every where, especially on Sunday! Part is strictly pedestrian, and blocked from traffic on Sunday! Very crowded on Sunday mornings, young, old, rich, poor and families shopping for food! Sunday afternoon the restaurants are filled and it is common for the locals and visitors to sing and dance! There are numerous bars as well!

Date of experience: June 2016