Four Seasons Hotel George V
USD 394*
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
2,648 results
All reviewsle cinqfloral displaysjeff leathambest hotels in the worldluxury hotelroom serviceconcierge teambeautiful hotelbottle of champagnethe ritzeiffel towerbeautiful roomfavorite hoteldeluxe roomchamps elyseesheart of parisvisiting paris
Reviewed 11 September 2017

amazing stay with my grandmother here. the staff was very friendly and helpful and we enjoyed our one night here very much. recommend to anyone with any size party because this is a great location and atmosphere

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2017

My Partner and I had booked 3 nights at this hotel for a special weekend in Paris. Due to flight arrival times I had requested for an early check in if available but was notified the day before we arrived that the time I requested was not available.

Upon arrival at 10am, we were told our room would not be ready till 3pm, it was suggested we have breakfast and check after as they would put us on priority. After a leisurely breakfast I popped back to reception to meet a new member of staff (shift change) and she had no knowledge of any priority. Again I was told the room would not be ready till 1PM and an offer of a car to take us anywhere in Paris we wanted to go. I declined this offer citing we had been 12 hours travelling and we just wanted to shower and change our clothes.

We chose to sit in the Bar for a while as we were promised they again would prioritize our room. Another Guest arrived in the bar and was told they would call him once his room was ready, within 30 mins to my surprise he was collected and taken to his room. Again I asked at check-in about my room and I was told it was now 3pm! My suspicion that the previous guest got my room and I was again pushed back so I asked to speak to the manager.

The duty manager arrived and was most apologetic, explained about the hotel being fully booked but had little to say about the previous guest getting a room in 30 mins. To her credit within 30 mins our room was ready.

Unfortunately the whole experience ruined the weekend we had planned and a day wasted due to the hotel. At no point were we offered a room that we could change in or even the use of the gym or spa to shower and change, very poor, very poor indeed.

This is suppose to be an exclusive luxury hotel but we were not made to feel special at all, in fact in my experience the total opposite and a certain guest was prioritized ahead of us at check-in

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
fsgeorgev, Responsable relations publiques at Four Seasons Hotel George V, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Mr. Cooke,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are truly sorry that you didn't fully enjoy your experience among us and for not being able to answer you early check-in request in this very busy time for us. We are happy to see that you witnessed our different services efforts to offer your the smoothest transition.
Would you allow our hotel management to come back to you regarding this deceiving experience?
Warm regards.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed 6 days in this fantastic hotel
Had a deluxe room beautifully appointed lovely bathroom
Reception and concierge very helpful made to feel special and cosseted felt like coming home after busy day sightseeing!!
Bar area lovely but getting a seat can be difficult live music in evening with piano
First night ate at l'orangerie lovely meal and fabulous service thanks to Antoine and Gustav
Also ate at Le George food was excellent but service frenetic and we nearly lost our bottle of wine to another table we were not happy Antoine had sent glass bubbly over so we went to tell him the reaction was brilliant Max manager of le George apologised and we were not charged for meal also letter of apology and bottle of champagne in room
When I go back to Paris will definitely stay at this wonderful hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We spent five days in the Beautiful English Suite. It was perfection, with all the amenities of a 5 star hotel and the comforts of home. Service is perfection and no detail is overlooked. The staff went out of their way for every request we made. The flowers throughout the hotel are spectacular! The Galleries and Dining Room are beautiful locations for an excellent meal.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

One of the finest, if not the finest hotel, in Paris. The service, staff and location are second to none. Accommodated our every need with a smile and professionalism rarely seen anywhere. The location is in the heart of Paris with bistros, shpos, bars and sights within easy walking distance. Extraordinary!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple