The Castille is a small, upscale, super cozy, boutique hotel, nestled right in the middle of Paris. The location is superb with Rue St. Honore 100m away, and Champs De Elysee within 10 min walking distance.
I was upgraded to a suite which was extremely spacious considering Paris Standards. Everything in the room was very clean, and the bed was especially large and comfy.
The service in the hotel was superb, witth the staff going the extra distance to make you feel welcome.
I am not going to stay anywhere else when visiting Paris in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Italian chic and Parisian haute couture combine at the iconic hotel Castille. Standing alongside the legendary Chanel Maison, in the heart of the 1st Arrondissement, this romantic hotel is so Paris. Every detail has been lovingly restored to exude the opulence of its 18th century glory days, yet still retain a charm that you rarely find in a central Paris luxury hotel. At the Castille you’ll find a restaurant and bar that combine the style of Paris with Italian warmth and spirit. L’Assaggio offers an exquisite menu full of the finest Mediterranean flavours, topped off with a Florentine courtyard for al fresco dining. Then there’s the bar, perfect for light meals and any drink you can think of, day or night. Finally, the Salon de The is a wonderful spot to while away the afternoon over a fine tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia APAC, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Castille Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Castille Paris Hotel Paris
- Starhotels Castille Hotel Paris
- Paris Starhotels Castille Hotel
- Castille Hotel Paris