“Perfect for us”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ternes
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

We loved the food and prompt service. Staff made us feel like old friends. We ordered the 30 Euro set menu, my wife had the duck and I had veal. Omg. Best meals for the last two weeks on holiday. We had crepes with Brandy for dessert. We will return
Thanks to the amazing chef and staff.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

My wife wanted to try out this place since it was rated well and just 10 min walk from our hotel. The place is small and it fills up quickly so you may want to make a reservation. We just beat the dinner crowd so was able to grab a table quickly. The staff is very friendly and took good care of my family including my 2 young daughters. Although I've been disappointed by other restaurants in the city, I really enjoyed the meal. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I had a thoroughly enjoyable evening at LeHide. The food was delicious, the service impeccable and it was very good value! I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

- Great ambiance, service and wine
- Ok starters and dessert
- Not a fan of the entrees (we had the veal)
We were very excited to try this based on the reviews so it was a bit of a let down.

1  Thank Italy1982
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Best restaurant in Paris. The food is great, the staff are so nice and the food is amazing. Did i mention the food is divine :)

Date of visit: February 2016