“Good job ”

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Paris
Ranked #2 of 464 Nightlife in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Free Tour meets daily at 11:00 and 13:00 in front of the fountain at Place Saint-Michel in the Latin Quarter. This famous 3.5-hour walking tour covers all the main historic sites of central Paris. Their unique style of combining history with entertainment has made them the most talked about tour company in Europe.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I did the free walking tour of Paris. I’ve done this tour every time I visited Paris and there is always something new to learn. Love sandman’s tours. Affordable and informative

Write a ReviewReviews (9,757)
All reviews
"his knowledge"
in 62 reviews
"hour tour"
in 85 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 46 reviews
"latin quarter"
in 91 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We did this two tours with Hugo and Nancy, respectively. It was an amazing tour, all our expectations were surpassed. We were able to feel the French culture in both tours (although, none of them were French!). I strongly recommend both tours, enjoy!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

On a first visit to Paris as a family, we were really glad we decided to try the free Sandemans walking tour, with Zach as our guide. The start location was easy to find, Zach (and his many voices) was entertaining and informative, and we saw some great Paris sights. Our 11 year old found it highly entertaining and learned loads! Would definitely recommend and can’t wait to try another Sandemans tour in another location!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I always try to start my holiday in a city with a walking tour and Sandeman has been a favourite and usually, my natural choice. However, the Paris walking tour with our lovely guide, Daniel, was hands down, one the BEST walking tours I've ever been on! He was extremely knowledgable, funny and managed to keep us all energetic & interested for almost 2.5 hours (without a break, I might add!)!