- Good size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with bath tub
- Shampoo etc. available
- Close to the metro and within easy reach to main attractions of Paris
- Nespresso machine
- Flat screen TV
- no wireless connection in the room
- small bathroom
- uncomfortable bed - mattress was laid through....
- small room
- Breakfast a joke for 16 Euros per person. DO NOT eat there. Go to the Indiana Café next door which serves a fabulous breakfast for 12 Euros each and you get much better food there.
Reception staff quite unhelpful and unmotivated! Shame!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our aparthotel designed by the architect Michel Macary, offers 113 apartment suites over 8 floors, from classic rooms to privilege duplex suites. Every suite is equipped with superb facilities for your comfort and pleasure. Your apartment becomes a real place to enjoy living in a city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Appart'City Confort Paris Grande Bibliotheque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park & Suites Prestige Paris Hotel Paris
- Park And Suites Prestige Paris
- Home Business Grande Bibliotheque Paris