All reviews small freezer no air con fresh towels toilet paper good size perfect stay coffee machine the hotel staff great location stayed nights quiet street dishwasher aparthotel montmartre spa kitchenette duvet
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for three nights on business.
The room was comfortable with good wi-fi but I was kept waiting for ten minutes to check in while the two staff prepared a customer’s photocopying.
Breakfast was okay if minimal. First of all you need to find one of the seven tables that has actually been cleared. The coffee machine dispensed hot chocolate on the cappuccino button - and continued to do so on the third day even after it was pointed out.
This was better than the juice machine which was empty.
Be frugal with the meagre in room coffee sachets. These are a ‘welcome gift’ according to reception and not replenished however many nights you stay - and the previous day’s dirty cups remain dirty.
It’s a shame for this new (two taxi drivers couldn’t find it) hotel because it has a lot of potential.
I don’t think I will be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank darrenwM436HE
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel for our five day stay. We were told we could open the window for a breeze as there was no air conditioning. When we realized the window was locked, we were told it could not be opened due to it being a historic building. Nice room but right off a loud street. If sweating is your thing, book here. We couldn’t cancel our room since we booked through trip advisor so we were out $500 and had to pay an additional $400 for a new hotel. Our comfort was worth it but a terrible experience all around.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Everything was all right.I think our next stay in Paris will be here.This is a very comfortable hote.The place is very peaceful and close to all attractions of Montmartre, it is also close to the metro station and good bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Clean, tidy, modern hotel in a great location. The rooms are a good size & very clean, the only downside is that they are not air conditioned, so do get very warm during humid weather. The windows do open fully, so if there is a breeze, you can get some air circulating. Friendly, accommodating staff, would definitely recommend.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Pros: location, window view, size of the room, everything brand new
Cons: no AC. Actually there is an AC but they do not turn it on. It is a central AC. It is a building and you can’t even sleep without an air. Short staff. The check-in is a killer. The management of the hotel seems to be cheap, so not enough people working there to clean rooms. I came there at noon. They told me that room is not ready and check-in at 3:00pm. Fine, but I got my room at 4:00 pm and it smelled all detergent and no AC, and only one side of the window is possible to open. Also small details are missing like some oil, salt and pepper in the room. It seems like this hotel was meant to be one night stand, so why to bother with kitchen then.
Over all,it was ok: clean and new, but next time I will go somewhere else.

Stayed: May 2018