Lowest prices for your stay
Adagio City
AU$412
AU$450
Algotels
AU$391
All reviews great location air conditioning opera apartment street dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2012

This hotel offers small appartments, located around an inner courtyard. Though rather small, the studio for 2 people was well organised, since the bed is not a convertible couch but a real bed that can be folded back in a bookcase like piece of furniture. Thus, the studio can remain tidy. The kitchen is well equiped with a micro wave, kettle, fridge, and dish washer. Towels and the necessary products are provided. A toaster though is missing.
The best part of the appartment is the location, in the very heart of Paris. Auber RER station is very convenient and you can reach by foot (5 mns walk)the Printemps Haussmann and Galeries Lafayette general stores (do not miss the Lafayette GOurmet to by your food), a very good baker is in the RUe de Caumartin (alas, closed on week ends !). The Caumartin street has a lot of restaurants.
The only drawback was a poor welcoming when checking-in, since the man at the desk was rather rude, doing something else instead of welcomingt us. He took some 3 to 5 minutes deal with our booking and giving us the key. I did not like the way he asked us the full payment of our stay too,

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank ynis
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Avoid this place, there are plenty of other places in Paris which can offer you the same rates but with more security and customer service.
A colleague had his room burglarised and according to the police, there are regular occurrences of theft in this place. It does not help either that the management has not stepped up on the security or the training of their employees to prevent this.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
15  Thank yym-sf
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I stayed in Adagio Opera Paris in Jun12. I booked it in 2 months advance and I even wrote them an e-mail to confirm my room before arrival. They told me everything was confirmed and were looking forward to seeing me. But when I arrived early in the morning 6AM, they told me by room is no, longer available and sent me to another hotel. I was shot and very disappointed but the girl in the reception was just couldn't care less and the only thing she has offered me was the taxi fare to another hotel. If u were me what will u do??

Date of stay: June 2012
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Vleung26
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Well located near shopping and the RER plus a small supermarket behind the hotel. Comfortable beds, adequate kitchenette, small and poorly designed wardrobe hanging space. No cleaning service or towel change with a 4 night stay; this service is an optional extra! Weird!!

Room tip: Courtyard-facing rooms are quieter than street-facing
Date of stay: November 2012