Lowest prices for your stay
Adagio City
AU$573
Adamariff
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nice room, strategic location but noisy at night

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Nov 2012
We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights after our Paris Disneyland trip. I thought the room was trendy and clean. We liked the facilities provided in the room which we found that to be very practical. The bed was very comfortable although the room was a bit tiny. Location wise, it was very strategically located, close to train & Metro station, close to shopping area and walking distance to many attractions.

Given its location, we could not run away from noise coming from the street. As it was during weekend, you can expect the noise would go on until 2-3 am in the morning.
Trip type: Travelled with family
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual contributor and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
No prepayment needed
    AU$216
6.4 km from Aparthotel Adagio Paris Opera
Room service
View more hotels in Paris
All reviews great location air conditioning opera apartment street dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I stayed in Adagio Opera Paris in Jun12. I booked it in 2 months advance and I even wrote them an e-mail to confirm my room before arrival. They told me everything was confirmed and were looking forward to seeing me. But when I arrived early in the morning 6AM, they told me by room is no, longer available and sent me to another hotel. I was shot and very disappointed but the girl in the reception was just couldn't care less and the only thing she has offered me was the taxi fare to another hotel. If u were me what will u do??

Date of stay: June 2012
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Vleung26
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Well located near shopping and the RER plus a small supermarket behind the hotel. Comfortable beds, adequate kitchenette, small and poorly designed wardrobe hanging space. No cleaning service or towel change with a 4 night stay; this service is an optional extra! Weird!!

Room tip: Courtyard-facing rooms are quieter than street-facing
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2012

We spent 5 nights in an upper floor studio. The worst part was that there was NO VENTILATION and NO VENTILATION FAN in the Bathroom. Therefore after each shower the windows were all fogged up and wet. We were unable to open the windows because of the mosquitoes and the traffic noise even though we were on the 4/Fl. Both of us were bitten a number of times during the night. The hotel staff simply explained that the hotel TURNED OFF the Central Ventilation system when the weather gets cold (from October onwards). We saw a number of guest asking about the ventilation system and getting the same response.

I am really puzzled why the hotel would turn off the central ventilation system as the weather gets cold. I cannot imagine how any normal person can "survive" in a totally enclosed room with no ventilation and all the windows closed (traffic noise and mosquitoes). To make the matter worst there was no ventilation fan in the bathroom to clear the moisture from the shower. As far as the explanation I got from the hotel the central ventilation system was working but just turned off for the winter months (starting October 01)

The hotel was otherwise very reasonable, but I will definitely to return if there is no ventilation at
all and you had to close all the windows and suffocate !

Room tip: Insist that they turn the Central Ventilation System on so that you do not suffocate in the room
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank H M L
Reviewed 7 November 2012

We stayed at the Adagio Opera, in a 1 bedroom apartment on the top flooor, for 4 adults.
This was my third time in Paris, previously I stayed in hotels, which though adequate, were very small and cramped.
Pros : Location is great, close to Rer A and E and the Metro is within 2 mins walk. 2 Monoprix supermarkets, Galeries Lafayette. Spacious apartment for Paris standards, full kitchen with utensils, microwave, fridge, if you wanted to cook, or make breakfast etc...separate toilet to bathroom with bathtub - but it was a small tub and high to climb in and out so be careful not to slip. Clean. Beds were comfortable, linen supplied.
Can catch the Roissy bus from the airport 2 mins walk to the bus stop.
Cons : We did not have a problem, but the noise from the streets may bother some. Also for stays of 4-7 days they do not provide room service or cleaning, it is at an additional charge. For stays of 8 or more days, they will clean on the 7th day only.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank PMSydney
Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

This is my second time at this hotel , everything is perfect , nice location , well decorated , comfortable rooms .
Use market at back street for shopping very cheap ( sunday closed) RER station at Auber is 100 meters away very easy to go Disneyland
Totaly advisable