“In the centre of Paris but with village feel”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Le Marais, Ile saint Louis, Notre dame
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Greeneyed...
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“In the centre of Paris but with village feel”
Reviewed 15 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Everything we needed from a Paris studio with a friendly and welcoming host. Walking distance to Notre Dame, the Louvre and Musees D'Orsay. Enjoyed the local cafes, restaurants, especially the pancake cafe with the cat. Ice creams on the corner of the road, cheese shop and boulangerie. Plenty of refreshments for picnicking by the Seine. We will definitely like to visit again soon when the courtyard is complete.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
linearfil...
Orlando, Florida
“Dream Come True”
Reviewed 23 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Nestled in a quiet street in one of the most historical neighborhoods in Paris, this cozy little studio was everything I had expected and then some. To say that this vacation rental is centrally located is an understatement. There were many reasons why I chose this studio over any others in Ile Saint Louis. It's very important to me to stay close to the Seine River as well as Notre Dame. The experience that I had staying at this apartment contributed to a magical experience in Paris.
Stephanie offered transportation to and from the airport for a flat fee of 70€. It was way more than just ordering an Uber, but having the home owner present was a peace of mind. I didn't have to worry about having to find the entrance of the building. Stephanie and her husband walked me through all the amenities of the full stocked rental and resolved any issues that could have turned into a stress during my stay.

Pros:
-very affordable for its location
-very stylish (50's retro vibe) with modern appliances(smart tv, Wi-Fi and bluetooth speaker) I was able to connect my devices with ease and move around as a semi-smarthouse (I'm obsessed with Google and its voice activated features). Wi-Fi was fast and reliable. I was even able to get a strong signal while sitting on the front porch. (FYI: make sure to always keep keys on hand because the front door does not remain unlocked once shut.) I love red & white color scheme. Plenting of LED lighting strategically placed for comfort. Stephanie is a talented photographer and has displayed here work of the area throughout the apartment.
-fully stocked kitchen. Don't be fulled by the size, I was pleasantly surprised to find everything I need to cook for two people. Appliances are modern with a retro style and make the tiny space feel like a large kitchen. Stephanie even stocked the fridge and cupboard with complimentary drinks (juice, tea, coffee, water).
-The compact bathroom feels so big with the white tiles, high ceiling and LED track lighting. Bathroom was also fully stocked and still shelving space to put my own personal toiletries.
-All information is provided in a welcome folder and the home owner is very prompt with any assistance. Also, there is a little library of books and dvds to enjoy

Suggestions:
Aside from my hiccups with the smart tv (I think because I don't know French) this cozy apartment felt like a smarthouse. If the homeowners ever decide to put in smartlights, this place would be insane. I got a lot of work down mainly voice opportated because of the bluetooth speaker.

This place is perfect for singles, business trips or romantic get-away.

Thanks Stephanie. As long as the price stays affordable this will be my go-to rental in Paris

Management Response
23 Jan 2017
Thanks lisa for this very kind message!!
Lisa is a very plenty of life person, smiling and enjoying the life, smart and very intersting! I hope very well to see her once again and have some good news of her and of her projects...
Perfect guess!!!
driximene...
Maceio, AL
“Beautiful studio well located in the heart of Paris”
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Beautiful studio well located in the heart of Paris, Île de Saint-Louis. I am passionate about travel and Paris. I know Paris well for having already lived here. This was without doubt the best studio in which I was already staying in Paris. Great location in a residential building, calm, quiet, with a beautiful courtyard. All equipment and furnishings are new and, comfortable.
The owner Stephanie is a very polite, helpful and cheerful person . She’s also a great photographer: the studio decoration photos are of her . Gorgeous photos of Paris.
My stay was simply perfect .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
26 Jun 2016
Thank s a lot Adriana for your coming, it was a real pleasure to have you in my home, thank s for your gratefull commentary, i wish i will see again in Paris or may be in Brasil....i am happy to know how much you enjoyed your stay ... Have a nice back home
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing