“Excellent services”
Review of BT-Transfer

BT-Transfer
Ranked #2 of 183 Transportation in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Airport Transfers in Paris , Specialists in transfer to eurodisney providing free booster seats & baby seats , book your transfer now and pay upon arrival... most dependable and experienced team in Paris
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I am glad that I chose BT-Transfer for my airport shuttle to/fro CDG airport. It was fast and easy when I booked the services online. David subsequently followed up on my booking confirming the pickup time from CDG airport. I booked the return package when cost 120€ for 4 pax. The price is actually cheaper than what my hotel quoted me if I were to use their shuttle service. On both pickup occasiom, the driver is already at the airport/hotel on time to pick us up. There is no waiting time required. The car (shuttle van) is big and sufficient to accommodate 4 luggage and 3 duffel bags and still sit all of us comfortably. It was truly an amazing experience and stress free especially since this is my first visit to Paris. Will definitely choose BT-Transfer again when I am back.

All reviews
"booster seat"
"always on time"
"euro disney"
in 9 reviews
"charles de gaulle airport"
in 9 reviews
"driver arrived early"
in 5 reviews
"nice car"
"near disneyland"
"paris apartment"
"great communication"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this company"

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Booked 2 return trips from them. Airport return trip and Disneyland return trip. Both trips were very pleasant. Zak, our driver was a very friendly person. Same to our other driver but we could not remember his name. At times we were late especially on return trip from Disneyland, where we booked transport at 10:05pm however due to the crowd on exit, we were held by the long queue especially after the fireworks show. We finally get to the transport about 30 minutes late. Zak patiently waited for us. He even dropped us message to check on us. Hats off to him. Both the drivers accomodate us very well. Worth every cent even though at first seems bit expensive. No regrets. Will definitely choose them again on our future trips to Paris.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

All our drivers were all very professional, courteous and very nice and would definately recommend them. We were a family of 9 and it was a very pleasant experience for all of us.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We were planning to take the RER B from Gare du Nord to CDG for our flight out of Paris, but because of the transportation union workers strike we were stuck between a rock and a hard place. We found the BT Transfer page after a quick Google search and we decided to give them a shot. Booking was really simple, and we sent a text to the # on their website to confirm our reservation. We got a reply very promptly and were ready to go.

The driver showed up 5 minutes early (@ 5:55am no less), was very professional and got us to CDG very quickly, all for €55. Highly recommend if you ever need a ride to or from CDG in the Paris area!