The guest rooms of this hotel enjoy wonderful views of the Champagne vineyards. Its restaurant offers an all-champagne dinner, and a bottle of champagne is a part of the breakfast buffet. The service is extremely friendly and well organized. At all times, the personnel seem to be ready to go out of their way to please. Overall, it would be the perfect place to spend a romantic weekend, if it were not for the uneven quality of room furnishings. Some rooms are stylishly furnished, while others leave somewhat to be desired. The champagne dinner we had included dishes well matched to different styles of champagne, and it proved an outstanding experience in spite of the somewhat slow service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Land of Champagne and of the king of France has given its name to our Hotel, a historical and authentic house, surrounded by some of the most prestigious French vineyards. Your stay among us will be full of a thousand and one daily delights:champagne tasting, dinner in our gastronomic restaurant, visits to local champagne cellars, excursions to Reims and Epernay... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Royal Champagne Hotel Epernay
- Royal Champagne Épernay
- Royal Champagne Hotel Épernay
- Royal Champagne Epernay, France - Champagne-Ardenne