My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights in June, and used it as a base to explore the Epernay area during our driving holiday of the Champagne area. We wished we had stayed a day longer.
We were duly impressed even before we got out of the car.
The hotel and restaurant are expensive, however they should be! Let’s put it in perspective, we are in one of the most famous regions in Champagne at a hotel that has a truly magnificent history.
The rooms were very large and spacious, top notch bathroom, free WIFI and plenty of parking. Breathtaking views can be had from the rooms and restaurant.
We experienced nothing but second to none service in every aspect our entire stay. The restaurant was excellent. Definitely in our top 5 meals in France.
We felt it was a truly unique and authentic experience. A great place to celebrate something really special. In every aspect – amazing!
We booked through thier website - www.royalchampagne.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Land of Champagne and of the king of France has given its name to our Hotel, a historical and authentic house, surrounded by some of the most prestigious French vineyards. Your stay among us will be full of a thousand and one daily delights:champagne tasting, dinner in our gastronomic restaurant, visits to local champagne cellars, excursions to Reims and Epernay... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Royal Champagne Hotel Epernay
- Royal Champagne Épernay
- Royal Champagne Hotel Épernay
- Royal Champagne Epernay, France - Champagne-Ardenne