“The Best Gelato!”
Review of Volo

Volo
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Azay-le-Rideau
Reviewed 4 August 2018

The gelato is made on site by the gentleman who runs Volo. He has a nice variety of flavors which have an incredible taste. My favorite was the framboise / raspberry but also tasted the citron and fraise (lemon and strawberry). I can't remember the one that was named after a cookie but it was amazing as well. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic gelato! So lucky to have this place right across from my hotel. I tried the noise yet and gianduja flavors, and would have gone back for more if I had been in town longer.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The ice cream from this shop is some of the best I have tasted. I’m not a big fan but my kids and husband basically salivated all day every day waiting to go there in the evening. It became a daily routine to visit Volo for pudding and we were never disappointed.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

This is the best ice cream we had in France. Fantastic flavours and great service, and great coffee to. It is a stones throw from the chateau as well.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Used Tripadvisor to check for an ice cream shop in the lovely town and lived up to all the previous reviews. Good selection of flavours and very smooth, sorbets nice and refreshing.