“The worse pasta I have ever eaten!!!!!”
Review of EPICERIE DE JULIE

EPICERIE DE JULIE
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I went to Epicerie de Julie with my husband and two kids. We wanted to have for a change a non French cuisine.
The food choices were limited: 2 plates!! There was only one option of pasta: bolognese! And a second plate with artichokes ograten.
The pasta was probably the worse I have ever eaten!!! Bolognese with no meet only tomato and the pasta over cooked
Portions really small, prices high relatively to the small portions
The personnel was very kind
I do not recommend this restaurant at least to those that appreciate good Italian food

2  Thank Irene P

Reviewed 14 April 2017

really loved it. popped in when walking through the town with the dog. picked up some bits and pieces.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

We wanted to have dinner here but off-season, Julie only serves lunch. Best lasagne bolognese I've had. Julie's father used to supply pasta to restaurants around Europe, and it shows. The place is small, and very intimate. When we returned for espresso, her daughter was doing her homework at one of the tables. We felt very welcome.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

We found the address on your website and looked for it before visiting Azay le Rideau castle. We enjoyed a delicious lunch served by friendly people. Not to be missed!

Reviewed 12 October 2015

We ventured here following a recommendation from folks we met at the Chateau, and we're not disappointed. Styled much like a deli but with typical country French accents and both Italian and French foods. We decided upon Italian for a change of things and were very pleased. Good food & reasonable pricing. You'll enjoy. ...