See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We can see the station from our room but it is absolutely quiet. Room is small but clean. Friendly service. There are several English speaking tv channels which are sufficient. Given the fairly small scale of the hotel, the fact that it has a heated pool in good condition is amazing. If I return to Dijon, I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located next to the train station, walking distance from the city centre. All reception staff was polite and helpfull. Rooms were equipped as expected but small. Private parking of the hotel (limited number of places!) was a good plus, but is an extra charge.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2017

The room and bathroom were quite small, but I was traveling solo and I was just there for one night. The room met my needs just fine: a safe, clean, comfortable, convenient place to sleep before a train ride. Nothing fancy.
My iPad would not connect to the WiFi initially, but the WiFi worked fine after the staff did a reboot of the system. I should not have spent so much time trying to get it to work before talking to the front desk.
Staff were friendly and efficient. There is a luggage cabinet for leaving bags before the room is ready and after checkout, so I was able to continue with my sightseeing.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The rooms were rather pokey if you had two large cases but they were clean and the beds were comfortable. Unfortunately, the room on the way back smelled of cigarette smoke but on reflection, this probably wafted up from smokers on the street in front. We slept well and it was quiet and the bathroom clean. The shower head was a nuisance as it would have to be held. There were coffee/tea-making facilities in the room. We were surprised not to be able to access the British news on the television. As one of a large coach party, the lift was a bit overworked and so we used the stairs. The breakfasts were good typical continental breakfasts set for us as a group that filled the room. As a coach party, we ordered dinner ahead on the way back by phone through our courier but the kitchen staff seemed to get this confused and some were disgruntled. For 18€, the meal was small and not very appetising but this may well have been just a meal prepared for our coach party. Do get out if you have enough time on a coach journey to inspect the city even at night. There are some wonderful buildings and a quaint quarter with one or two bars that it would be a pity to miss!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Cozy but a little Small but okay. Free Breakfast is good. Offers free coffee and tea inside the room. Value is good for your money. It is very accessible to outside restaurants and walking distance to many other establishments.

Room Tip: any room is okay
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo