See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Centrally located, staff was friendly and helpful, and the room was clean. Bed was really firm but that’s a personal preference. Easy walking distance to everywhere in town, even walked to the train station.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We stayed for two nights and found our room to be well sized, very clean and with everything you need. It is so close to everything in Dijon. There is parking about 2 blocks away for 7€ a day.

I need to mention the excellent staff. All the receptionists and cleaners we met were friendly and very patient and helpful with my limited French. The staff went over and above the norm to answer any questions and make our stay comfortable.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a perfect starting point if you want to visit the centre of Dijon and the price is right at around €55 for the night. Rooms are not very fancy but they have everything you need.

Be careful however because the receptionist was taking me over charging me when I was checking out by €20.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2017

My Family here over the easter period and really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were very clean, even from swiss Standard considering the fact that we are from switzerland (switzerland is known for cleaniness),the bathroom was tidy,breakfast was great and the staff was very helpful. You really get the value of your Money. We will be back here whenever we come back to dijon.......HOD

Room Tip: we stayed at the room Close to the reception
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2017

The good: location, price, very helpful staff, breakfast included.

The less good: Gotta admit, the room was beyond dumpy and the beds were uncomfortable.

We had the "family room." Slept five but beware; it's up two very narrow flights of stairs. I cannot in good conscience recommend it for parents who might have to carry up lots of little kids, suitcases, and child-paraphernalia!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family