“Not just a pizzeria !”

Le Festival Pizzeria
Ranked #184 of 390 Restaurants in Saint-Malo
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Looking for something middle of the range, but not just pizzas, we tried this little place. In March there were no tables outside of course, but a warm welcome inside. Limited seating at first glance, but then we saw the restaurant has a lower floor too.

Fish pie was excellent and the pasta dish likewise. Wine prices were more reasonable than anywhere else in town. 14€ beats anywhere in St Malo, I believe.

There are newer reviews for Le Festival Pizzeria

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

We were in St Malo for one night, and ended up having dinner in Le Festival Pizzeria. It's nice and intimate little restaurant with nice interior. I had veggie pizza which was delicious. I had mine without cheese and they were very adjustable on my diet. My partner had basic bolognese pasta and was happy with it. The prices were good and service excellent.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

It is always a lucky dip trying to find somewhere which does not rip you off as a one off "tourist visit" but by chance we opted for this place and we were lucky to have found it.
Quirky interior and quite small inside but it served good home cooked French food in extremely generous portions.
Moules and soup de poisson both good. Also saw very good pizzas coming out to other tables.
All in all very good and very lucky to have stub bled upon it.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Great quality and quantity for €13.90 set menu. Free shot of Limoncello after dinner was a very nice touch.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

We found this by chance walking through St Malo first menu that had English translation and was reasonably priced was quite quiet only one other couple when we went in but for France was still quite early around 7.30 pm. The decor was amazing so many things to look at on walls and ceilings flags etc.
Service was great, we were given little bits of pizza as entree without even ordering it and wasnt charged for it either bread then came with meal and water. My partner chose a pizza which looked lovely and tasted good too. I thought I would try the special wasn't sure exactly what I was getting as was on a little board on table knew it was ham potatoes carrots and cabbage with my French it turned out to be a regional dish of Brittany which is what I was hoping would be as wanted to try something local. It was lovely and really good value for money for what I got I then ordered a crepe for dessert which we shared Also lovely.
I really recommend this place for good service good food and good value for money.
One slight downside is the toilet which is down a very creaky wooden spiral staircase which I found a bit scary going down so not good if u have trouble with stairs.
Would definitely come here again should we visit St Malo again which I hope, as I love the place.