“Good food and service”

Cuisines: French, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2016

After we visited the Aquarium in Saint Malo we went to La Boucherie for a meal. When we walked in there was a family in front of us waiting to be seated. It was very busy and I thought it might have been better to go find some other place to go. However we stayed and waited and it was well worth the wait.
The menu was good for me (I have a lot of food allergies). I ordered the Steak Frites with chips and pepper sauce, my wife had chicken and chips with BBQ sauce and our little boy had chicken nuggets and chips. I ordered my meat well done and it arrived as ordered. It was very nice. The waiters and waitresses seemed to be on the case all the time, despite the restaurant being full to the brim with guests.
I would recommend a visit here for a meal.

There are newer reviews for La Boucherie

Reviewed 20 September 2016

We ate here en route back to the UK. it took us a while to decipher the menu and decide on our choices and our waitress came to the table three times before we were ready to order. She was totally unphased by this, gave us a broad smile and returned a few minutes later.
I had the cucumber and salmon starter followed by the rumpsteak. My wife went for the melon with ham followed by a salad. All these dishes were very good and the steak cooked as ordered and our waitress took the trouble to confirm this on one of her visits to our table.
Service was excellent and at the right speed, albeit that the restaurant was extremely busy - virtually full. We believe we were the only non-French customers, which is very reassuring!
Including drinks, we paid 68 euros and left extremely satisfied. If you are seeking a steak house meal, La Boucherie would be a very good choice.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

As expected steakhouse/ burger restaurant. Excellent quality food, staff cooked as per instructions.
Very child friendly and pleasant atmosphere. Attentive staff but not overbearing.
Prices reasonable.
No issues with parking - plenty of seating inside and out!

Reviewed 24 June 2016

We have been here before and nothing changes. The service is excellent, the staff speak excellent English, and the menu choice is extensive.....What more can one say.

1  Thank dtilbury
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

We found this restaurant just before returning to the UK and were so pleased we did. The staff were warm and friendly and spoke good english. The place was clean and well looked after.
We all enjoyed our food. The meat was cooked just right to everyone's individual choices and was succulent and tasty.
If we are back in the area we will definitely visit again.

DirectionLaBoucherie, Franchiseur at La Boucherie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2015

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We are really glad that you enjoyed your meal, and that our service has reached all your expectations. We will love welcoming you again. With kind regards,
Team La Boucherie St Malo