“Great French Food”

Ranked #41 of 417 Restaurants in Saint-Malo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2017

This little café on the water front serves a wondrous selection of crepes. There are dishes to suit all tastes not to mention even the most picky of eaters. The service is very good and friendly.
My only issue is the near total lack of English. Luckily my wife had enough French to get us by. Had I been on my own I would never have gotten the very tasty food I eventually did.

1  Thank gordon35au

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Popped in here on the recommendation of where we were staying for the night. And we weren't disappointed. The galleries were delicious and so cheap. And of course we had to have a crepe to finish all washed down with some lovely cider. At 7pm we were the first customers of the evening but by the time we were leaving this little place was very busy and some tables had been reserved. Service was quick and staff were very nice and polite and spoke good English. We definitely recommend if in St Malo. Nice quiet area a bit of the tourist trail but close to the port.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Had Dinner with my family of six. Everybody ordered a different meal, and everybody was very happy. There are vegetariab options and the dessert crepes are simply marvellous.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Nice family restaurant. Excellent galettes (savory buckwheat pancakes). Not expensive. Friendly staff (not always a given in France).

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Fast but relaxed, steady quality through the years, a choice of Breton galettes for all tastes and crepes for dessert. A favorite.