“Exactly what I wanted”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hoche
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Great rustic Italian pizza. I didn't try anything else, but was VERY happy with my pizza. I'll definitely try this place again.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

On a busy pedestrian mall, Pepe has both indoor and outdoor seating. The pizza was tasty and thin-crusted - very flavorful. Good salad. And the Cafe Chantilly (whipped cream) was enough for a meal itself. Service was friendly and relaxed.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

We had dinner there on a very busy Saturday envying. People were queing to get in... We managed to get a table for 90 min as it was already booked later. More than enouyg for a pizza. Antipasti were delicious and super fresh. Pizza were super good. Our waitress was friendly, super efficient (and very pretty too). I can only recommend this place.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

I have eaten in this restaurant with a few friends a couple of time. The waiter was really kind and add something to our meal. The pizzas are incredibly huge and delicious, not very usual in most of the pizzerias. I would definitely recommend this place, a real landmark in Rennes concerning Italian food !

1  Thank thibaultdruesne
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The restaurant has 2 seatings, 7 to 9 or 9 to closing, we took 9 to closing.
It is advisable to reserve a place as the resto is pretty crowded, hence could be noisy at times but I will not use noisy as a description.

The crowd comes in groups , not a typical dating place.
Price range starts from 8+ to 12€

The pizzas are really tasty, i took the Pompei, most expensive at 12€, because it is my favourite kind of pizza and it was HUGE!!!!
Now i really want to revisit it again!! drool drool
menu: written in Italiano names and French ingredients

see here for more pics: http://liciapolis.blogspot.fr/2014/02/foodie-review-casa-pepe-rennes-france.html