“Say "oui" to this perfect little crêperie!”
Review of Creperie Ouzh-Taol

Creperie Ouzh-Taol
Ranked #1 of 903 Restaurants in Rennes
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hoche
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I have been living in Rennes for the summer, and this is by far my favorite crêperie in the city. The ingredients are fresh, the galettes are inventive, and the service is top notch. There are no pretenses here: Just wholesome food in an environment that treats you more like a family member coming home than just another guest. I highly recommend! (get the Malouinere crepe- so good!!)

1  Thank alexispbp

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We had lunch at this lovely creperie. The galettes where the best we had on our trip around Bretagne. The cider served in the traditional "teacups" was also exquisite.

Strong recommendation.

1  Thank Marcus M
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Most diners had reservations, but we were lucky to get a seat when a party cancelled. Service was very good and the savory crepes were a highlight for me. The savory crepes are also very healthy, as they contain buckwheat flour. For dessert, we had the flaming Calvados crepes. A fun little place, and not expensive.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

It is not so small like it appears... the best galette and cidre!
The best way is to do a reserve before...
People all the time with a big smille and so kindly... I will come back!the galete Ocean and the crumble of two chocolats.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

I can no longer count how many times I've eaten at Ouzh-Taol, I'd eat there every week if I could. The galettes are delicious, the crêpes are mouth-watering and the service is delightful.

1  Thank Katy J