“Great spot!”

Ranked #11 of 852 Restaurants in Rennes
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and happy we did! Quick and pleasant service. Had a ham and cheese crepe with creme fraiche - deep crepe flavor. Three price menus for lunch.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Good food, friendly staff...a must try if you stay in Rennes!
Especially the Kentucky Galette...brilliant idea to transform a Galette in a Burger...the Chef, or anyone who has thought about it, is a Genious.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

This creperie is definitely one of the best in Rennes. Great location in Old Town, very tasty offer of special buckwheat pancakes. Try the burger style pancakes: super tasty. Very nice and helpful owner couple. A Must Do in Rennes!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This was the first time we had eaten at a Creperie and we enjoyed our food very much. We went back the next night! The staff were friendly and kind about our poor French. They spoke English and always replied in English when we needed it. It is in a good location, close to the main square near the opera.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I come back home (Rennes) usually once a year from Dublin and I always take my family to a crêperie since this is the food I miss the most in Ireland. Every year we try a different one.
Rue St George is always a good spot for galettes and the hardest is to choose which crêperie you wanna go for.
We decided to go for the instant crêperie based on the reviews and it didn't disappoint.
We were a party of 8 and had a nice table in the second room. Staff is very friendly and service fast! We all for different galettes and all were tasty. I went for the main reason that brought me here, the Kentucky galette burger. Quite unusual and yet it was such a nice combination. The galette on both sides with a nice burger in the middle with cheddar, onions and béarnaise sauce, what a treat! I went for a complète double after that which is more classic but still delicious. The cider (brut) was also tasty. We paid 140€ for 8 people with 2 dishes each and 3 bottles of cider. That's a vet good bargain compared to other crêperies town. I will definitely come back!