“To die for ”

Georgio Maitre Artisan Glacier
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Pau
Price range: USD 2 - USD 6
Description: Open 7/7 (except rainy days) from March 1 to November 30 from 15h to 19h From Monday to Saturday: Place de la Libération Sunday and holidays: Square Aragon (Boulevard des Pyrénées) In 2003 I created my craft ice cream business "Georgio" which is exclusively dedicated to the manufacture and sale of dairy ice creams, sorbets and craft cones. I make my sorbets almost exclusively with fresh fruits, herbs and vegetables. I make my ice creams with high quality ingredients: cream, vanilla beans, pistachio paste or hazelnut, cocoa, etc. The handmade and manually rolled cones are made with butter and fresh eggs. Of course, no colouring and no artificial flavours are used. Freshness is imperative: my cones, ice creams and sorbets stock doesn't exceed a few days, often even manufactured in the morning and sold in the afternoon! Each day I have a selection of 34 flavours from a possible 230 recipes that I have developed and which grows every year with several new creations.
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing ice cream!!! Don't be discouraged by the line, well worth the wait. Don't be shy, try the new unusual flavors, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Giorgio's ice creams are delicious! This can be confirmed by the number of people waiting by the van

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Close your eyes, and RUN straight, you will thanks me later, no matter ;+))
Natural, delicious...and more !

Reviewed 10 June 2017

you must try the menthe fraiche this amzing taste and smell so refreshing I cant wait to try more of them.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

And even on a rainy day of the Grand Prix de Pau we are hoping he'll show up at his usual spot Place Aragon!