All reviews short drive traditional restaurant breakfast room is pool area town centre enjoyed our stay croissants motorway jugs wedding
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Finally made it, after several abortive attempts and wow was it worth the wait.
Nice staff , wonderful buildings and gardens with stacks of old world charm.
Breakfast particularly good and bed extremely comfortable. Only downside was ou room must have been some distance from the hot water generator - it seemed to take several minutes to arrive at the taps, however given the age of the building that wouldn't be that unusual.

Room Tip: Wonderful views from the garden
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Stayed for a night last month while on holiday. Great chateau and the modern pool is excellent too. Very peaceful ad within a short drive of Biarritz. Breakfast was good and they found a secure place for our bikes to be left.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

It is just a few kilometers from the center of Biarritz but being on a private estate it is like traveling further from the city.
We decided to book one of the Pavillon wich is in front of the main hotel. The room was not very big but very confortable with a terrace and fully equiped bath room and super confortable bed.
One of the most interesting things for us was the amazing pool with loungers and umbrellas for the sun. There is a bar in the pool where you can order different softdrinks, wine, cocktails, beers and a few tapas as well. This is fantastic when you are sunbathing or swimming to refresh.
In the same estate it is a traditional restaurant called Arosta where you can dine fine in a french-basque way.
All the staff is very kind and helpful with everything you could need.
We will go back for sure in our next trip to Biarritz.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Stayed there in July for the second time. First time was three years ago and we stayed in a bedroom on the first floor. This time we stayed in a bedroom on the ground floor, which has the advantage of not having to carry your suitcases up the stairs, but the disadvantage of being noisier, especially in the morning with breakfast being served nearby.
Overall, excellent place, beautiful house and surroundings, excellent pool and sun deck. Close to Biarritz centre (by car).

Room Tip: Quieter floors on the first floor, but no lift for luggage.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We stayed two nights in this lovely hotel. The grounds are amazing and the chateau is so charming. Very close to the town center and to Saint Sebastian Spain - I was attending a Bruce Springsteen concert and one of the staff took time to research the concert venue and to give me different parking options as I was driving. The continental breakfast was amazing. I can't say enough about the top notch service. I don't know that many would go that far out of their way to research something to the extent that she did. I wish I had her name - she was a gem. I will definitely return to this charming hotel.

Room Tip: My room looked out over the gardens - could hear the freeway noise one night but I think they were doing nighttime construction.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family