“Game of two halves”

L'Alysson Brasserie
Ranked #809 of 2,686 Restaurants in Bordeaux
Price range: USD 12 - USD 35
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: L'Alysson brasserie welcomes you from Monday to Saturday from 08:30 to 01:00 and Sunday from 10:00 to 01:00. Our brasserie serves continuously from 12:00 to 23:00 every day of the year (including holidays). We offer you menus Rapids, but also generous, and gourmet cuisine in a warm atmosphere.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed lunch here on our first day; had the menu du jour and thoroughly enjoyed it, as it seemed did the diners around us. Charming waitress and enjoyable food. On the strength of that experience, we returned for lunch on our last day. Completely different staff who just could not be bothered. Eventually got menus then waited ages for attention. The waiter flapped his hand at me saying ‘J’arrive.’ Well, he never did fulfil that promise so we took our custom elsewhere.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Second evening of three nights we ended up here because it was available and the one night we did not make reservations some place ahead of time. Waste of time and money. They serve food, I can say that much. Nothing to write home about. Strangest eggy texture I’ve ever had with polenta.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

We wandered the streets of Bordeaux for an hour looking for a restaurant open on Christmas Eve. Our expectations weren’t high upon being seated, but overall we had a great meal. TripAdvisor was open on our phones while we waited for our food, and the consensus was that this is an underrated restaurant. The Steak and French Fries were very good.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Ate there with friends, the service was very poor. The food looks great and portions are generous but that is all I can say. It was ok but not great and not worth visiting. I dont understand why it was busy, maybe because it was convenient for tourists to stop and eat whilst in Bordeaux

Reviewed 8 October 2017

More than anything service was terrible! I could go on but I can't let this place waste my precious time whilst visiting this beautiful city!