“Meal on a stop over”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Attentive staff from the start. Food was great. I had the skewers and husband had the chilli. Great for the children not to have fries with their main meal as so many restaurants in France have fries with all children's meal. They got a goodie bag and a hat. They also lived the token to play on the games machine too! Busy but a great choice for dinner.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We were staying just up the road ready for an early morning flight and saw that the Buffalo Grill was nearby so we popped in for dinner. It was a 3 minute walk and a nice warm night, so we thought we'd give it a go. So glad we did, it was fantastic! It was midweek so we were seated quickly, ordered food and drinks and nibbled on the complimentary popcorn while we waited the few minutes for drinks to arrive. It is a themed restaurant, jeans and western style shirts worn by the staff, we really enjoyed everything that night. I ordered the pork ribs and they didn't disappoint.

1  Thank CJSYD
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We stayed at a hotel near the airport for one night and had dinner. The food was average. There are not many options right near the airport.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a late lunch and decided to go to the Buffalo Grill having had an acceptable lunch there on two previous occasions. It was nearly 2.00pm and the restaurant was almost empty. We selected a mixed tapas for two which we found to be acceptable. This was followed by a chili con carne and rice for myself and burgers for my wife and daughters. The chili con carne was lacking in chili and the rice had not been properly drained (there was water in the bottom of the dish) and it wasn't very hot. The burgers were acceptable. Service was not great. We have been to a number of Buffalo Grill restaurants (as well as previously visiting this one) and have generally found the food and service to be of a better than acceptable standard. Today's experience would not encourage us to return.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We have been to a few of Buffalo Grill restaurants in France, one would like to think that as this is a chain restaurant, one should receive the quality of standard across all of them. Sadly, this was not the case here...my solomon was not enjoyable, I had to return my pina colada as it was not drinkable - the coco milk has gone off! I have tried to explain this to the waitress, but she said this is ok, she was not interested at my complaint, even though you could see the curdles in my glass! So, I went to the bar, the barman understood English, apologised and took the drink off the bill. I left the drink at the counter, he could not make a fresh drink as they used a mix from a bottle - the content in the bottle was off. My boyfriend's steak was nicely done but was very small. This visit was rather disappointing. I cannot say that Buffalo Grill offers the same standard in food across their chain, I can say the food looks pretty much the same, the way it is presented but that's all. The service is average.