1,248 results
All reviews privilege room nespresso machine a large shopping mall minute walk nice hotel mini fridge bit dated bordeaux centre old city tram stop the air conditioning comfortable room would stay again three nights reception staff on foot meriadeck
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Hotel caters for large tour groups at the expense of the individual left our room 10am returned at 5pm room not serviced excuse given that a large group of 90 arriving.we had put in notes at time of booking that it was our 44th wedding anniversary which happened to be on that day no recognition given .We had to wIait 45 mins for housekeeping we had hoped to relax and shower before leaving the hotel fir a restaurant booking at 7pm in the event it was all a rush, very disappointing

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Angélique C, Responsable réception at Mercure Bordeaux Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Mr Ireland,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a a comment after your stay at Mercure Bordeaux Centre. And we apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay with us.
We’ve had a business group arriving at the hotel, quite a large group, but in no way is prioritised over our other guests. You also warned us to an arrival at 10pm, and as such, everything was ready for that arrival, as the demands you leave on your bookings are taken very seriously.
Regarding the group, as I stated, was a business group, with a seminar at the hotel. We apologize for the inconvenience caused during their stay, however, our housekeeping were instructed to have their rooms ready for 15h00, which delayed housekeeping for that day. However this was a rare occasion.
In order to statisfy all our guests we also prioritised guests which requested housekeeping by placing the « please make my room » card on their doors.

We truly apologize and understand the inconvenince, but thank you for your comments, as they help us better ourselves in order to better meet your expectations. We hope that on your next visit will be more to your satisfaction.

Sincerely

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Pleasant stay in a centrally located hotel close to city attractions, a hypermarket and tram network. Rooms look to have been recently refurbished and are spacious, comfortable and well equipped (ours had a Nespresso coffee machine!) I'd guess the building is a 1960s construction like much of the Meriadeck area. It won't be to everyone's liking but it was quiet and well connected. Staff in the hotel were friendly and helpful. My only gripe was that the room was cool at night and when I switched on the air conditioning, it blew out cold air. I called reception only to be told the heating wasn't yet on. Bit disappointing in a hotel of this standard. Overall, an enjoyable stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Angélique C, Responsable réception at Mercure Bordeaux Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear ,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Bordeaux Centre.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I'm guessing there are better places to stay in Bordeaux. We were put here by a travel company and while it functions as somewhere to sleep it is a bit tired. I'd expect more of this type of hotel. Breakfast was good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Angélique C, Responsable réception at Mercure Bordeaux Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Siobhán W

I would like to thank you for taking time to write a comment after your stay at Mercure Bordeaux Centre and I am really pleased to read that you liked the breakfast we propose.

Regarding the location, we are not in the heart of the antigual city center however at only 5 minutes from place Gambetta. I really hope you liked the city of Bordeaux and that you will come back soon.

Regarding the decoration we already renoved the privilege rooms and we will have all the others one as the commun areas next year. If you have the opportunity to welcome later, we will be really pleased to show you the diference.

Best regards

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Review collected in partnership with Mercure Hotels
Angélique C, Responsable réception at Mercure Bordeaux Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Reviewed 9 September 2017

It was very near the centre to see all the sights. The breakfast was superb, fresh, good variety and the coffee was excellent.
The bedroom was large enough, clean and the bed huge with lovely pillows.The staff were friendly and willing to help.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Angélique C, Responsable réception at Mercure Bordeaux Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Sir, Madam,

Thank you for having taken the time to give us your views on your stay in our hotel.

My team and I are very grateful for your remarks. They will encourage us to maintain our efforts so that the services we provide for you fully meet your expectations.

Looking forward to welcoming you shortly in one of the hotels of the Mercure network.

Yours sincerely,