1,286 results
All reviews great location st catherine the main shopping street place du parlement pedestrian area nespresso machine in the room central location bars and restaurants tourist office corner room noisy at night good size fourth floor booked this hotel would definitely stay here again side street city break
Reviewed 16 June 2017

I stayed one night in this hotel while en route to the Dordogne and was sorry my visit was so short. My room was attractive, clean, and nicely decorated with everything needed for a comfortable stay.The exterior blends in with the other facades in the neighborhood, but the inside is totally modern. The rooms are small but designed so well you find you don't need any extra space. I would recommend asking for a quiet room if you're staying over a weekend; the street noise can be an issue in the outside rooms. My one minor complaint is that the light in the bathroom was insufficient for putting on makeup, oh well....Everything else was just fine. I would also like to say that the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly--just terrific! It's nice that the hotel has two elevators, so you don't spend much time waiting for the lift. The location is ideal--just steps to shops and restaurants and to the main square. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
FANNY2608, Directeur général at Quality Hotel Bordeaux Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Dana L,

Thank you for taking the share your experience on tripadvisor with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I was really pleasantly surprised by our room at the Quality Hotel - the location was great, just off one of the main shopping streets right in the middle of town, so I was thinking that it was unlikely we'd get a very spacious room, or great value for money, as in many cities you're paying for the location. I think we were particularly lucky, as a group we booked two rooms, and while both were nice and spacious, the corner room my husband and I stayed in was huge. The bed was large and there was also room for a fold-out double sofa bed, separate seating area, and the bathroom was lovely, with a big corner bath and separate shower, and double sinks. There were nice touches, like a Nespresso coffee machine and water provided, it was very clean and well-maintained, and had lovely big windows you could actually open onto the scene below. Because it was right in the centre, there was some noise through the night - we stayed over a weekend - but that's difficult to avoid in a busy location. The staff were for the vast majority of our stay very friendly and helpful, and there was only one negative point to our stay. We had a late flight back and left our bags with the hotel while we went out for the day, safe in the knowledge there was a locked luggage room they would be stowed in, and reception is manned 24/7. However, when we came back to collect them there was no one to be found, and we noticed our bags were sat in open view, in the bar area. When someone did eventually come to the desk (not a member of staff we had seen previously), she was very unapologetic and stated that the luggage room was full so they couldn't keep our bags there. That seemed very odd, as they were all small hand-luggage sized carry bags (without locks), not large suitcases, and if that had been true earlier in the day it was unlikely to still be true by the time we picked them up for our very late flight - perhaps I'm being overly cynical as a Londoner but I thought we were lucky they were still there when we came to pick them up. It's a shame that was our last experience, as for the most part we were thrilled with the hotel, and it's not representative of any of the interactions we had with reception staff before that. Would wholeheartedly recommend staying here, but maybe just keep your things with you on your last day if your bags contain anything valuable.

Room Tip: I'm not sure about the corner rooms on all floors, but ours on the first floor was huge.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
hotelcatherine, General Manager at Quality Hotel Bordeaux Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Alison R,

We thank you for sharing such a good comment concerning your last stay in our hotel.
We are glad to hear that the location, the room and the team met to your expectations.

Concerning the suitcases, I checked the cameras and I saw she went to control something in the back and indeed 3 minutes later a new receptionist came on to replace her. Normally there is someone present 24hours on 24hours in the front. I’m still very surprise because this situation is very exceptional, nevertheless we thank you to alert us, it’s very important for us to be aware and not to lose the trust given by our customers.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the luggage room. I have shared your feedback with the service to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely clean hotel close to all of the main attractions in Boudeaux. Good breakfast. Clean rooms. Polite and helpful staff. Couldn't as for more. Right next door to the main shopping promanade and restaurants

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
hotelcatherine, Directeur général at Quality Hotel Bordeaux Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Client,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. Friendly staff, nice rooms lovely coffee machine. Peaceful nights sleep on main busy streets, good curtains block out the light so really good nights sleep, buuuuut, you might miss the lovely brekky! Great location

1  Thank Dmg2501

Dear Sir,

We are glad our hotel and our team met your expectations.
We hope to welcome you soon for your next stay in Bordeaux.

Best Regards

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights here and have to say it was a lovely place. When we checked in, there had been some confusion over our booking as it appeared our travel agent had cancelled it. We initially had a double room booked. Thankfully there were rooms available and the reception staff offered an upgrade to a triple room for the same price. We had to give our credit card, but we’re informed that any charges would be refunded once we had a chance to sort out our booking issue with the travel agency.

The location is great. We had a car which we parked at the Place des Grands Hommes. It was only about 5 minutes walk to the hotel. The room was clean and a good size and has a separate bathroom and toilet. A bonus is that there is a Nespresso coffee machine in the room. There is free WiFi, but it seems to drop out a lot.

The odd thing is the window. It goes from the floor to just over knee height. The rest has a wall built over the window. From the outside, the windows are full size, so I don’t know why a wall is built over half of the window. We were on the fourth floor and had a sky light, so the room was nice and light.

The hotel is on pedestrian only street which is full of shopping (if that’s your thing) and food. The hotel is also about two blocks from Place de la Bourse and the water mirror. Even if you don’t get the mirror effect from people playing in the water, it is still a nice place to hang out.

If I were to come back to Bordeaux, I would stay here again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking to share your experience at Bordeaux.