“Good location and facilities”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

gillianwi...
Melbourne, Australia
“Good location and facilities”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this apartment for 4 days in October. The location was very convenient, the facilities in the apartment were good and everything worked well. The living room was a pleasant place to rest at the end of the day. I would suggest that the owner lets people know that the 2 bedrooms are adjoining and that you have to go through one bedroom to get to the toilet and the bathroom. This could be awkward if you are staying with friends as it is not private. Perhaps a plan of the apartment could be included in the description so that people are aware of this situation. Also I was under the impression that this apartment could sleep 5 people. There are only 2 double beds and a cot. So technically it sleeps 4 adults and a baby. My grandchild, who is 16, had to share a bed with me. I had intended that she sleep on the couch but it was not possible as it didn't convert into a bed.
The owner was very prompt at responding and our stay from that point of view was easy. I would recommend this apartment to others.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing