“worst Chinese restaurant ever”
Review of Chinatown

Chinatown
Ranked #195 of 311 Restaurants in Colmar
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had to visit the lovely city of Colmar just to stumble upon the worst Chinese restaurant you could ever imagine: poor (no) service (unbelievably slow, orders taken wrongly, wrong bill etc.), food far below standard - even compared to the westernized average Chinese restaurants in Europe (some fried dishes not even lukewarm and watery), a place to avoid.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We had wonderful Chinese food here. The hostess is very hospitable and helpful. They introduced us the information of going to German village near Colmar. And brought us to buy what we want in the town. Thank you very much!

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Have eaten Chinese food is most countries, especially the UK. Normally I am not impressed with chinese restaurants in France. But this was very different the owner cooked us Duck with Fried rice it was the best i have tried.

When the owners come back from their holiday in Singapore we will definitely go back their.

They are very welcoming people..

I definitely recommend this Chinese restaurant

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

The food that I ordered taste not really good. And the place is making me feel that I'm not in France ( I feel like I'm in China ), but the boss is really really friendly. Not forgetting that there's a waiter that not smiling at all. But the boss is really friendly and smile at me. Price? God, it's really good! Eat for 2 person just about 20 dollars! It's really cheap! If there's a French People / Western People who wants to feel that you're in China, you can go here because they design the restaurant that can make you feel that you're in China. I don't really like is because I'm from Asia, hahahaha. So I want to enjoy France more. But this restaurant okay! Must go here!

Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

The boss and lady boss are very friendly. The food was good and reasonable price. They shared with us the nearby villages that good to be there too. We visited them again before we left Colmar to Requirwhir. We enjoyed our lunch in Chinatown!