1,002 results
All reviews infinity pool afternoon tea terrace bar free standing bath eclectic hotels manchester town hall spa area steam room sky tv boutique hotel roll top bath beautiful hotel junior suite rain shower sister hotel fresh milk front of house
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was an amazing night, loved the pool, next time will definitely go for a suite but I forgot my charger when I left which was not good , the stall was amazing and lovely, they gave me free water after an hour of stay

Stayed: October 2018
Jenny0h, Manager at King Street Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that your thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with and in particular enjoyed the pool. We look forward to welcoming you back to one of our suites next time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a gem of a hotel, I was welcomed by a young chap who was super helpful and polite, the rooms are beautiful and bathroom amazing! The pool gets a little busy (people trying to get THAT Instagram photo) I will stay again 5*

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Jenny0h, General Manager at King Street Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

We really appreciate your kind words, thank you very much for taking the time to write them.

The welcome is vital to any stay and I am happy to see your welcome was "helpful" and "polite" and I will be sure to thank the team personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good customer service means helping customers efficiently, in a friendly manner you get this from Stan -amazing person along with the French boy and the Hungarian girl on Reception .We had amazing time in Manchester and all because of all recommendations from Stan and the rest of the staff.Providing good service in so important and you get it very rare.Rooms spottles,housekeeping in two days smiling and tidy the room very high standard-well done you had amazing mini bar fantastic breakfast choices cook to perfection -good job well done.Spa best in Manchester 90min treatment are amazing well done to the girls-strong hands. Swimming pool OMG -incredible decor outstanding 6 floor Restaurant amazing.Well done to the owner fantastic place.Look forward to visiting you soon.Teodora and Tash

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at King Street Townhouse, it really was a delight to read.

To see the staff went above and beyond during your stay is fantastic and I will be sure to feed back your comments directly as they will be thrilled to hear them.

Our 7th floor Spa Pool is a great facility to be able to offer our guests so I am delighted to see you enjoyed it also.

We can only hope you are back with us soon and look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We got married at the KSTH in September and what an amazing few days. The venue is simply stunning, the food gorgeous and the wedding team couldn’t do enough. Can’t wait to come back and stay again soon!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Jenny0h, General Manager at King Street Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Nicola

We were honoured to host such a special occasion and I am happy to read that everything went well and more.

We cannot wait to be welcoming you back for your return stay and look forward to it :.)

All the best.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here twice; on the beginning and end of our recent trip to England. We were very impressed by their staff. They were so professional and nice to us. The rooms were excellent and so beautifully appointed with new bathrooms and fixtures. The linens were soft and new. This is exactly what we wanted at the beginning and end of our vacation.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing King Street Townhouse twice and hope you enjoyed your travels around England.

I am delighted to read the staff went above and beyond to assist you and that you found the rooms to be "excellent" so I hope this helped relax prior and post your travels.

We hope we get to welcome you back in the future.