“love the lebanese food”
Review of Comptoir Libanais

Comptoir Libanais
Reserve with OpenTable
Comptoir Libanais is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #275 of 2,568 Restaurants in Manchester
Description: “The Lebanese cafe continues to impress us with its fresh mezze, interesting soft drink selection, snappy service and good looks.” – Time Out The food at Comptoir is fresh, healthy, honest and affordable. Comptoir wakes up early to provide customers with unique Lebanese breakfasts to eat in or take away; offering everything from organic yoghurt topped with pomegranate and orange blossom water, porridge and halloumi cheese and za’atar croissants. Visit for lunch and dinner and enjoy all types of interesting and colourful dishes, including hot and cold mezze – perfectly sized for sharing- wraps, salads, tagines, grills and Man’aesh (Lebanese style pizzas). For dessert, nothing is more authentic than the sweet taste of baklawa – Lebanese pastries in a variety of flavours such as date filled semolina and walnut filled flaky pastry. Drinks include freshly squeezed juices, homemade lemonades and Lebanese inspired cocktails. All products can be packaged up and enjoyed on the go. Comptoir caters well for vegetarians as well as for a gluten free diet. With a friendly team and brilliant red and brushed-chrome industrial stools, bold-patterned turquoise tables and monochrome geometric flooring, Comptoir brightens the rainiest of days.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I love the unqieu flavour of Lebanese food given by Pomegranate that is used for most dishes. I love the unique cafeteria style setting. have been twice and am in love with the lamb shank. I order the mix mezze both times giving me a broad range of food to experience.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately, I’m still disappoint about the level of rating that is been given to Arabian Restaurant. I reckon that a 1-star restaurant in an Arabic country can do a much delicious Hummus that can indulge me. The Samosas has an average quality and usually it comes with a special sauce. The chicken grill was up to my expectation knowing that it’s one of the best restaurant in the area according to the rating! The falafel wrap was the best selection among the whole order.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank 22hussama
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went in the late afternoon with my Daughter as a late Mother's Day treat
the décor wasn't what I expected bit more like a canteen setting but interesting
we had Champaign cocktails very nice even had a flower in " Nice touch"
we were given mixed olives complementary with our drinks .
we had a mix of 3 starters the Hommos Shawarme was lovely served with very thin pita bread ,
for the main we both had the Roasted Chicken Moussakhan with comptoir salad & Vermicelli rice it was Beautiful a very big meal full half a chicken the sumac onion were lovely could have done with a bit more sauce for the rice but that's just my opinion .
finished with a pint of Efes very nice . Cost mid range , staff very intensive came over a few times to ask if everything was ok .
only fault if I want to find one I thought the table's were small for 2 I like some room when dining , would be a good for a group .

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Right from the get-go this place was amazing. Great exterior, easy to find (even after our taxi driver dumped us in the middle of the avenue!) polite and friendly staff, big shout out to our waiter Mohammad who was very attentive with a great personality!

Food was INSANE. with so much to choose from, we went for the obvious starter of some olives and houmous - MY GOD I have never tasted so much flavour!!

For my main I had the lamb burger and my partner had man’ousha cheese and we had some amazing potato things (can’t remember the name!!) and honestly just so much flavour that all complimented each other.

The drinks menu was great too and also wasn’t too pricey!

Will definitely return :)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The food as always was excellent. The service however was not. Had to ask repeatedly for drinks from the waitresses who were polite but not very efficient. It's a shame as at my last visit the service was beyond excellent. They also had the cheek to add on the 'optional' service charge.