“Bad joke then thrown out”

Zizzi - Manchester King Street
Ranked #216 of 2,470 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: USD 12 - USD 21
Reviewed 6 April 2018

On entering, I asked for a table and was told deadpan to my face that no they didn't have any. After an uncomfortable ten seconds of silence I was told he was joking. But there would be a 30-minute wait for food. I left.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Fabulous authentic Italian food and great service from the team.
And not a dog in sight.

Marvellous, I’ll be back.

1  Thank JaffaGaffa846
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I visited the restaurant after midday with family members. I loved the place. Very warm, left a feeling of renaissance. Got 2 pizzas and non alcochol drinks and we didn't pay much. Placed in a nice part of Manchester, surelly deserves a visit. Very warm and nice staff!!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We'd had a very difficult day and we found a this lovely restaurant to relax in!The food was excellent!!!!! The decor and atmosphere were authentic and we loved watching the chefs making the pizza’s.The staff was nice but we lacked feedback. Such a shame.
Certainly, of course, we will come back to the restaurant again

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Food excellent - we came in at lunchtime on a week day. Our server Izabela went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our visit, really attentative and polite without being in your face. All staff were good though, it's a great Zizzi.