USD 214
Trip.com
USD 120
USD 96
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

Etrop Grange(Manchester)
USD 94
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,043 results
All reviewscity centrepiccadilly stationlarge walk in showergreat hoteljunior suitepiccadilly gardensgood sizemodern hotelperfect locationtram stopfew minutes walka stones throwcanal streetncp car parkdefinitely stay here againroom was spotlessbusiness trip
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Good for business trips in Manchester. Rooms are of good standard with nice quality bed linen and clean. They are also quiet with room to work if required. Breakfast is also good and service is of good standard. Near station and city centre is an advantage

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear 260flossy

Thank you for reviewing your time with us recently and sharing your experience with others.

Our location within the City is indeed proving to be extremely popular with our guests being so close to Piccadilly Railway Station, as well as being a quick and easy walk into the City Centre.

As and when you may have future plans to visit Manchester, it is hoped that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

A nice hotel and I prefer the atmosphere here to it's neighbouring Double Tree Hilton. Staff are friendlier. I prefer the choice of food here, it's more casual when you just want something light or to snack on. Really close to the station and lots of shops near and eateries.
It's a small thing but they don't give free water as they do at Hilton. Then again, price is usually a little less. I always forget to bring some with me typically when staying here.
Overall it's pretty good. Last time I was here, my toilet would not flush properly. In fairness, I arrived late and couldn't be bothered to tell them until I checked out and they were apologetic and the lady said I should contact her when I am next here.
I will probably stay here instead of Hilton, next time I am up. I alternate between the two. I like the decor in the restaurant area as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Amanda B

Thank you for posting your review and sharing your experience.

I am pleased to learn that all in all your find us to be a great place to stay and sincerely hope that you will continue to choose the Holiday Inn Manchester City Centre for as and when you need to be in Manchester.

The team and I look forward to having the pleasure of looking after you again very soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My bestest friend took me for afternoon tea, with Gin cocktails, at this hotel yesterday and it was the best afternoon tea we have both had. We were shown to the " library area" where we had fun looking at the artifacts and surroundings.The sandwiches were a great choice,generously filled on very fresh breads.Our sweet treats were delicious also with an excellent variety too.The hot beverage choice was second to none and all served in bright colourful pottery. We soon made light work of the gin cocktails and took advantage of the other 2-4-1 offer on cocktails too which had been named by all things Mancunian.
The whole experience was made fabulous as we were treated like royalty by the lovely waitress who originally greeted us. (We think that she was called Leanne but might be wrong) She had a lovely friendly warming nature, explained all the menu choices etc and was extremely helpful when I explained about my food allergies. What an absolute credit to the company she was.
There is an offer on Groupon at the moment, for the deal we had, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank pootle2u

Dear pootle2u

What a wonderful review to receive. I was delighted to hear that you had a lovely Afternoon Tea with us. Your kind words will be shared with the team with special shout out to Lianna who really shone out to you ... she really is a shining star.

Thank you for sharing your experience and it is hoped sometime in the future, we may have the pleasure of looking after you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I visited with a friend for afternoon tea the food was amazing and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend and will definitely be visiting again. I had called ahead as we needed a table with easy access for a wheelchair this wasn't a problem and all our needs were catered for

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear woo8329

I was delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your Afternoon Tea and most importantly you felt really looked after by the team. Your kind words will be shared with them all who, along with myself, look forward to hopefully seeing you again at some point in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Here again on business and another absolutely superb experience. Check in amazing with Jose fantastic and welcoming as always.
Love the voucher for a free drink due to my club membership and food was excellent too.
Room quiet, bright and spotless as I expected.
If I can find space I always book here and the consistency is first class

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear stuartgH874PZ

Without doubt it was so pleasing to receive and read your review. Your kind feedback will be shared with the team with a special shout out to Jose who warmly welcomed you back. It is our pleasure to look after you and we look forward to doing so again on the next occasion you have cause to be in Manchester.