Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 130/night.

USD 111
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 127/night.

USD 193
Book now, pay at stay
USD 145
Doubletree
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

The Midland(Manchester)
USD 147
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 128/night.

USD 102
Etrop Grange(Manchester)
USD 137
galahotels.com
1,011 results
All reviewscity centrepiccadilly stationlarge walk in showerjunior suitegreat hotelpiccadilly gardensgood sizemodern hotela stones throwperfect locationncp car parkfew minutes walktram stopcanal streetdefinitely stay here againcomfortable roomspleasant stay
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My bestest friend took me for afternoon tea, with Gin cocktails, at this hotel yesterday and it was the best afternoon tea we have both had. We were shown to the " library area" where we had fun looking at the artifacts and surroundings.The sandwiches were a great choice,generously filled on very fresh breads.Our sweet treats were delicious also with an excellent variety too.The hot beverage choice was second to none and all served in bright colourful pottery. We soon made light work of the gin cocktails and took advantage of the other 2-4-1 offer on cocktails too which had been named by all things Mancunian.
The whole experience was made fabulous as we were treated like royalty by the lovely waitress who originally greeted us. (We think that she was called Leanne but might be wrong) She had a lovely friendly warming nature, explained all the menu choices etc and was extremely helpful when I explained about my food allergies. What an absolute credit to the company she was.
There is an offer on Groupon at the moment, for the deal we had, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank pootle2u
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear pootle2u

What a wonderful review to receive. I was delighted to hear that you had a lovely Afternoon Tea with us. Your kind words will be shared with the team with special shout out to Lianna who really shone out to you ... she really is a shining star.

Thank you for sharing your experience and it is hoped sometime in the future, we may have the pleasure of looking after you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I visited with a friend for afternoon tea the food was amazing and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend and will definitely be visiting again. I had called ahead as we needed a table with easy access for a wheelchair this wasn't a problem and all our needs were catered for

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear woo8329

I was delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your Afternoon Tea and most importantly you felt really looked after by the team. Your kind words will be shared with them all who, along with myself, look forward to hopefully seeing you again at some point in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Here again on business and another absolutely superb experience. Check in amazing with Jose fantastic and welcoming as always.
Love the voucher for a free drink due to my club membership and food was excellent too.
Room quiet, bright and spotless as I expected.
If I can find space I always book here and the consistency is first class

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear stuartgH874PZ

Without doubt it was so pleasing to receive and read your review. Your kind feedback will be shared with the team with a special shout out to Jose who warmly welcomed you back. It is our pleasure to look after you and we look forward to doing so again on the next occasion you have cause to be in Manchester.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Having just got back from a weekend away in Manchester I have to admit I was very impressed with this hotel.

Great location for train station, shops bars and anything you need are all within a reasonable distance.

We made use of the gym whilst staying at the hotel which is a great asset.

The only reason for the loss of a stars is the speed of the F&B service as this is probably one of the slowest I have encountered.Also the corridors were a state as room service trays were left for most of the day along with glasses, when I called reception they advised someone checks these three times a day and would do so however they were put out on the morning and we went out for a full day of shopping and on our return they were still there, it's a shame as these let the place down.

Lovely open lobby area and outdoor seating near the river.

Shout out to Lisette from the restaurant who was fabulous and made our weekend a great one!

Will definitely return soon, thanks for a great stay guys.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Aimee H

It was of course great to hear that you had an 'awesome stay' and that Lissette in particular shone out to you during your time with us. Rest assured she will be given sight of your lovely feedback.

In relation to your Room Service experience and room service trays left on the bedroom floor, I was deeply disappointed to hear this. Your feedback will be addressed with my Food & Beverage Operations Team, along with Housekeeping.

Thank you for providing the feedback that you have and I do sincerely hope that at some point in the future you will allow us the opportunity to look after you again and provide you with a seemless experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed for a conference and was impressed by the comfort, food, service and location. Although i drove it has excellent transport links within walking distance.
Room was spot on and breakfast was very good.
Car parking nearby discounted so expected city centre rates.
Staff helpful and friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Bryn H

Many thanks for reviewing your time with us whilst in Manchester attending a conference.

I was delighted to learn that you had an excellent all-round stay with us.

Your feedback will be shared with the team who, along with myself, hope that you may come back and visit us again at some point in the future.