“Decent for a hot and filling lunch”
Review of Chopstix

Chopstix
Ranked #852 of 2,481 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Not bad value for a hot lunch. Decent, nothing to write home about but near to station and the office I was working from and I was hungry. Cost about £5-7 for lunch. Not bad for size. Sweet chilli chicken was okay and salt and pepper chicken.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

On my own after work staying away on business I wanted a quick hot meal close to my hotel. I chose the egg-fried rice which had lots of different vegetables and had 2 toppings. I had chicken in a caramel sauce with sesame seeds and another with pepper. It was very tasty and filling. There was a lot of rice and didn't quite manage to finish it all. Staff were very helpful and friendly. If you want a no frills quick meal then I'd recommend it.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Usually, you cant fail if you choose noodles for fast food, since it is pretty hard to spoil them. But they sure can do it, with tasteless sauces. Not worth the money. Service is the only thing that keeps this place going!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Firstly, I was disappointed to find that they only sold egg Noodles. As it’s labelled as a Noodle bar I was hoping to find some Rice Noodles too.

Food was nice and satisfying but the vegetarian selection was very poor* (who wants roast potatoes in this situation? Not me) so I probably won’t return unless I’m
In dire straits.

*noodles, egg fried rice, potatoes and spring rolls. Everything else was Chicken stuff.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I had the vegetable noodles and the vegetable topping today. Firstly I would like to say that for vegetarians this is just not a great place to eat. The vegetable 'topping' has no sauce or any flavouring (and therefore is not exactly Chinese food which people are going in for) and appears to be standard supermarket frozen mixed veg with some added peppers and onions. The noodles were warm at best and in the veg 'topping' the onions were raw. It was just horrible to try and eat.