“GREAT SERVICE ”

Byron Piccadilly Gardens
Ranked #285 of 2,534 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, British
Description: Proper hamburgers made from British beef, freshly prepared and cooked to order, served with a craft beer
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went for a late lunch on Tuesday. Jorge serviced us. He was really fantastic. He was very polite and helpful. It made a nice change to go to a restaurant and get great service.
The food was really good too.
We had burgers and 2 types of fries. The menu has a great range of food.
When I went to pay the bill. I was talking to the manager and I was telling him what a great waiter Jorge is. It turns out that he was on a trial that day. I really hope they give him the job. He would be a great asset.
You should go and eat there, it’s really good.
Enjoy. Me

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We visited here as a family over the weekend and have got to say left pretty disappointed. The service was poor from start to finish! You don’t get any sides with the burgers which under normal circumstances would be fine, However when they don’t then bring your sides until after you’ve eaten your burger it is very poor! Felt rushed, unhelpful staff just poor service! I certainly wouldn’t recommend nor would I return! The burgers aren’t even that good

ByronHamburgers, Guest Relations Manager at Byron Piccadilly Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience at Byron. We'd like to follow up with you via email, please could you email the details of your visit to at: byron@byronhamburgers.com and we will look into it - thank you.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Family of 3 visited last Thursday afternoon and not disappointed. I had the cheese melt vegetarian burger and loaded fries with sour cream coriander red onions and bbq sauce....delicious. the Oreo milkshake is a meal in itself and easily the best milkshakes we have ever had. I have converted the parents and the other half....now the world muhahahaha!!!
I must add the staff are ace here

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We actually came across Byron by accident, we were hungry and just thought yes here will do, a very good choice I must say, even though it was busy we were told the waiting time, a few tables outside needed clearing but they were pretty fast on cleaning up so never actually had to wait as long as they predicted. Our waitress was very polite and friendly, explained our orders. When our food came, all four meals came together and all were nice and hot. No one left anything, we all enjoyed our meal and when we asked for the bill the waitress was efficient. A lovely experience. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I had the vegetarian cheese patty with a salad and zuccini fries. Unfortunately, there were very greasy and had a lack of taste. It wasn’t bad, but don’t expect nice food when you eat here.

ByronHamburgers, Guest Relations Manager at Byron Piccadilly Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Hi Daphne, we're sorry to hear this. Please could you get in touch via byron@byronhamburgers.com with more information from your visit and we will look out for your message - thank you.