“Avoid unless you want food poisoning”
Review of This & That

This & That
Ranked #40 of 2,481 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: USD 5 - USD 5
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: A family run business established for over 20 years, we're one of Manchester's favourite Indian Curry Houses. We offer a huge choice of delicious curries and are located in the heart of the Northern Quarter, tucked away on Soap Street.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Came here yesterday. It was the only meal i had. Couple of hours latwr started vomiting!! Will be puting an oficcial complaint in to food standards. Never mind this and that more like why and when (why does it exist and when will it close down)

3  Thank Mohammed U

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve got a friends who are always going on about this place even though it’s a trip out from Staffordshire. So I thought I should try it and I wasn’t disappointed.
The outside of the cafe isn’t very enticing - but once inside it was great. Very welcoming, the guys running it were brilliant and they obviously get to know their clientele.
I had the vegetarian meal and it was really good - such great value for money for very honest food.
Loved the dish of finely chopped fresh chillies you can add to your meal too.
I think they cook different dishes every day and there is no menu.
I’m converted - I’ll be back :)

2  Thank StoneStaffs
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I'm a big fan of rice and three types of curry on one plate and this place doesn't disappoint I've been going there quite regularly my favourite is the lamb and okra and the keema is fantastic definitely recommend

2  Thank Mohanned Z
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Hidden in nasty street. Food is excellent. Not expensive too. About fiver for 3 curries and rice. Garlic naan is fanrastic

3  Thank piotr k
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I have been going to this and that for about 6 years, and without fail it always has me leaving with a smile on my face. The staff are friendly, and happily explain what goes into their dishes. Great options for meat eaters and veggies. How can you beat rice and 3? I love showing people this hidden gem, located down an alleyway it seems a bit questionable.. but i have never heard anybody complain once their bellies are full!

2  Thank Jo P