“Fantastic food and very entertaining for the family! Really enjoyed it. Thank you 😊”

Sapporo Teppanyaki - Manchester
Ranked #162 of 2,481 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: USD 6 - USD 19
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Unique Dining Experience Everything about Sapporo Teppanyaki defies the ordinary, from our displays of roaring fire to the thrilling teppanyaki performance exhibited by our master chefs. Sit back and relax as you watch our talented chefs prepare your meal in a uniquely theatrical style. Our teppanyaki dishes are prepared on a traditional, flaming hotplate, where we combine our awe-inspiring performance with masterful trickery in order to prepare some of the most delicious Japanese dishes available in the UK.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Food was authentic and delicious. The children’s meal is great value and large portion sizes! Will definetly return.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Evna A, Public Relations Manager at Sapporo Teppanyaki - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your review! Great to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Evna

Write a ReviewReviews (2,263)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Memories are made at Sapporo Both Manchester and Liverpool are wonderful Great chefs at cooking juggling and a sense of fun all add to the occasion Great for all ages and the early evening package is good value with a drink We used two taste cards and had the mouth watering choices of the a la carte to choose from Wow fish chicken steak? Try them all as there was four of us At £25 a head with pre G&T’s and a bottle of wine Superb value and set us up nicely for the Lowry and a show Thanks Sapporo We will be back for the new menus

Evna A, Public Relations Manager at Sapporo Teppanyaki - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Hi Naomi,

Thank you for your review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with us on such a special occassion! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is nice staff are friendly my negative points are we booked for 12 but but not get seated till closer to 1 our childrens food arrived after our food did (Starters). The food was nice and I would possibly go again but not with my children.

Hi Stuat,

Thank you for your review! My apologies for the delays on your visit however, I hope this doesn't effect your decision to bring your kids back as we are a family friendly restaurant. You may want to bring them along to one of our family fun days instead?

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Booked a table for myself and my partner for her 30th birthday last night and made sure to drop a cake off before the meal and was assured that I didn't need to do anything else, the cake would be brought out at the end of the meal.
Overall the food and service was great, big portions and the entertainment was OK. Overall my partner really enjoyed it which is the main goal of the meal.
However, they forgot to bring the cake out...so I'm waiting and waiting and in the end as I'm asking for the bill and my partner has gone to the bathroom, I enquire as to where the cake is. A pretty poor/non existent apology and a rushed attempt at bringing it out. Really not impressed with the lack of communication between the staff and not happy that after no apology I had to fork out a pretty big bill to boot. Considering this was a milestone birthday I was not impressed and even though my partner enjoyed it, I left feeling a bit ripped off.
If it had not been a special occasion I would have given it a good review because apart for the lapse bit at the end, the rest of it was not bad.

Hi Heather,

Firstly, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at our restaurant. We value every guests feedback and I will be sure to feed this back to the team.

I'm glad to hear that your partner enjoyed his experience however, most apologies for the mix up with the cake and the lack of urgency displayed from the team. I would like to come to a resolution so please contact feedback@sapporo.co.uk with the above feedback and this will be picked up immediately!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We visited here for a celebration meal they had misplaced our booking but still seated us meal was lovely lots of flavour but disappointed with the theatrics as there was a flash and that was it. Didn’t get spoken to again except waitress asking about drinks, service from the waitress was First class. We left feeling a little disappointed as spent £250 for a family of six :(

Hi,

Although I'm glad you enjoyed your meal, I'm sorry that you left feeling disappointing. I would like to come to a resolution so please contact feedback@sapporo.co.uk with the above feedback and this will be picked up immediately!

Best Regards,