“Manchester wheel”

The Wheel of Manchester
Ranked #108 of 158 things to do in Manchester
Reviewed 10 June 2015

We booked a cabin for a hen party and it wasn't operating, can't get hold of anyone to get a refund, have e-mailed/rang and written!!!!! dreadful service and why isn't this being monitored by the council, oh wait! they take your money for nothing too.

2  Thank Neelaalaa

Reviewed 9 May 2015

Great views and a bit scary. I closed my eye the first few times at the top, but if you are not afraid of heights, go on it.

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

I booked my ticket online a few weeks ago. I arrived today to find the wheel is closed. How can they take your money for an attraction that is no longer operating???

3  Thank elsie28
Reviewed 21 April 2015

DO NOT BOOK THIS WHEEL ONLINE !!!!

I booked this wheel on 12th April 2015 for Sunday 19th April 2015 for 4 people and paid in full.
Made efforts to get to the wheel only to find it is no longer operating!

Now can't seem to get hold of anyone in relation to this company.

I believe that they have other wheels in other cities eg. LIVERPOOL

My advice DO NOT book online.
Pay when you get there at least you will see if it is operating !

4  Thank lyn r