“DO NOT BOOK THIS WHEEL RUN BY FREIJ WORLD ATTRACTIONS!!!!!”

The Wheel of Manchester
Ranked #108 of 158 things to do in Manchester
Reviewed 21 April 2015

DO NOT BOOK THIS WHEEL ONLINE !!!!

I booked this wheel on 12th April 2015 for Sunday 19th April 2015 for 4 people and paid in full.
Made efforts to get to the wheel only to find it is no longer operating!

Now can't seem to get hold of anyone in relation to this company.

I believe that they have other wheels in other cities eg. LIVERPOOL

My advice DO NOT book online.
Pay when you get there at least you will see if it is operating !

4  Thank lyn r

Reviewed 20 April 2015

The wheel turns 3-4 times and you listen to the same facts all the time. By the end of the last turn I knew what they would say next. The views are really beautiful, but I think that the price should be lower (9 pounds).

1  Thank Evek286
Reviewed 18 April 2015

Visited here on Mon 30th March with 2 adults and 2 children (6 and 4), Family ticket cost £25.
As is common place at may attractions we had our photo taken before getting into the capsule.
Good views of Manchester and the surrounding area and children enjoyed the ride,
We took what seemed to be the first ride of the day at 12 noon so no queuing.
Of course photos on offer as we left !

Quite expensive for what is a fairly short ride.

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed 17 April 2015

Good views over Manchester and the penines beyond on a clear day. Not an attraction to visit if your afraid of heights. The capsules are enclosed so doesn't really matter what the weather's doing unless it's likely to spoil the view. We had a pod to ourselves as we went at a quiet time.