“Best authentic Indian food in Manchester”
Review of Ziya Asian Grill

Ziya Asian Grill
Ranked #12 of 2,566 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: USD 19 - USD 38
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our beautiful restaurant shines a new light on authentic Indian cuisine bringing an exciting combination of amazing flavours and colourful presentation to satisfy every taste.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ziya’s food is the closest thing you could get to authentic Indian taste in the UK. MVP- paneer bhurji!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank natasha c
ziyaasiangrill, Owner at Ziya Asian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Natasha,

Thanks for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We are delighted you enjoyed your visit so much and look forward to seeing you again soon

Kind regards,
Ziya Asian Grill

Write a ReviewReviews (1,202)

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

When I first walked into this place, I was immediately impressed by the very posh and artistic layout. I expected prices to match the look, but in truth, the meals are all very decently priced. The food I ordered was delicious, and the service was great.

I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting the Curry Mile in Manchester.

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank 666vivekm
Reviewed 4 November 2018

I am fortunate to eat out more than once a week in different places at home and abroad. However in the past few months I keep harking back to how good this meal was! I just have not had the chance to go back yet.
I was lucky to get in without booking one Saturday night. Excellent food and very friendly staff. I had lamb - very tender. The only word of caution was that the dishes we ordered were spicier than expected. This was fine by me but some it may not suit. All in all the best curry I have had for a very long time.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Martin C
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband visited on a Saturday night and thought both of our dishes were delicious. My chicken tikka masala was actually quite spicy which I enjoyed and my husband had a lamb jalfrezi which was tender and yummy. The service was good and the restaurant was lovely and modern without the usual nightclub lighting you get in some Indian restaurants.
Overall we would definitely return again.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank RuthM73
Reviewed 27 October 2018

Very nice staff and atmosphere. Beautiful food, would recommend, especially if you are vegetarian as there are so many options. Will go again.

Date of visit: October 2018