“Our table was forgotten about”

Zizzi - Manchester Piccadilly
Ranked #306 of 2,563 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: USD 11 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is close to all of the main public transport links in Piccadilly - train station, bus and tram stops. The restaurant is set over two floors taking inspiration from the train station in its feature lighting, booth seating and art walls. Ideal for a quick break from shopping to refuel, relaxed evening meal or a special occasion
Reviewed 6 April 2018

After a nice starter, we had an hour's wait for the main course, which never arrived. I could see one of our orders standing at the mouth of the oven, yet no one brought it over. I left without paying for the main course.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Just had a meal for two, lovely Italian cuisine. Olives and Garlic pizza as appetiser, my wife had a pizza as you do and I had a seafood risotto full of king prawns ,calamari ,mussels etc. We went for individual drinks Glass of Merlot large and a pint of peroni on tap.
Coffees to finish one liquor and one dessert total cost 57.00 pound which I thought was good value. Staff friendly and welcoming. Well worth a visit. The atmosphere also great with great music in the background. Space plenty over two floors.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Decided to go last minute with my partner was surprised at such lovely food and really great service throughout, would recommend

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Clean and tidy helpful staff meue is what it is. Central location had the bass it was average but not over priced if you go on a Sunday some items not available don't re order to the monday so watch out.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Having eaten at a Zizzi restaurant before, I entered the building with somewhat high expectations of both the service and the food. Well, my expectations were completely surpassed! The food was absolutely delicious, and portioned perfectly. I ordered the Vegetarian Ravioli without pine nuts and it really was an amazing meal. I enjoyed it all, the taste was exquisite. For dessert I had a Salted Caramel and Chocolate Brownie, I believe it was called, and it was delightful. I thoroughly enjoyed what I ate, and the service was great too. Our waiter was very friendly and accommodating, and I would visit this particular restaurant again in a heartbeat. You will definitely get your moneys worth if visiting Zizzi Manchester Piccadilly!!