2,095 results
All reviews bridgewater hall table table costa coffee tram stop palace theatre oxford road station minute walk ncp car park excellent location air con budget hotel good nights sleep meal deal family room comfy bed would stay again excellent stay
Reviewed 25 January 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Stayed here for 1 night, the room was your standard room experience that you come to expect with premier inn's, clean, tidy & fresh. The problem was they gave us a room above the entrance of the hotel on the front looking out onto the main street, It was very noisy and this meant that we had little sleep until gone 3am, the following morning we went for breakfast, I must say this was the worst breakfast i have ever come across, I'm not going into full detail but believe me its not good and i certainly would not recommend it.
We then went on holiday for the christmas period so did not email premier in until our return to which we were told that we should of complained within the 1st seven days so there was nothing they could do.
We have stayed at many premier inns including other ones in manchester and this is the 1st one i have had a problem with.
If you do stay here do NOT have the breakfast and ask to be moved if you have a room above the entrance on the main street.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, other at Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I'm sorry for the disappointment you have experienced during your stay due to the noise disturbance. This certainly is not what we hope for our guests to experience during their stay.

We take any feedback we receive seriously and I have passed this to the hotel management team so we take these opportunities to look at how we can implement further measures to improve our hotel for the future.

At Premier Inn we take great pride in delivering a high standard of customer service, and we are very disappointed we did not do so on this occasion. I hope to have an opportunity in the future to restore your faith in Premier Inn and for you to receive and experience our usual high standards.

Mo
Premier Inn

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I was very happy with my overnight stay at this Premier Inn. The hotel is situated in a great location and only a short walk to some nice restaurants and bars. My room was located on the 3rd floor and was of a good size and extremely clean. The bed was big and comfortable, and I was appreciative of the black-out blinds and midday checkout. You could not hear any street noise from this room, but the doors are quite thin and heard a group of other guests making noise in the corridor, when returning to their rooms at 4am.

There is no onsite parking but there is an NCP car park close by. I received a 20% discount on parking here as a Premier Inn guest, but this still cost me £19.20 for one night. I did not eat at the hotel restaurant as it was quite expensive.

Overall, my stay was very good as I was happy with the standard of my room and location of the hotel, and would recommend this to others.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Hi Charlottie13

Thank you for your review of Manchester Central Premier Inn, I'm happy to read you had a great stay with us.
I do apologise about the noise during the night, if you ever have any problems we run a 24/7 reception and also have phones in the room if you need to contact us.
Thanks again for the recommendation and I hope to welcome you back to Manchester Central again.

Kind regards,
Daljet Singh
Operations Manager

Reviewed 18 January 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 January 2018

The service was very good, the hotel is excellent and it is very well located with very close urban transport and very attentive staff. Breakfast is my complete and is very well served. I will be back very soon

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Gustavo d,

I very happy to hear you had a great stay here with us at Manchester Central.
I will be forwarding this feedback onto the team members here and also at the Table Table Restaurant team members next door.
Thank you again for your lovely review and I hope to welcome you back here again soon.

Kind regards,