“Man. City Stadium Tour”

Etihad Stadium
Ranked #6 of 158 things to do in Manchester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and visit the home of the Manchester City Football Club and explore the heritage through the unique memorabilia and interactive displays, reliving the greatest moments and discovering what makes City the Club that it is today. Take in the view of the Etihad from the Tunnel Club seating area and visit one of the Club's superb hospitality areas. Take your seat in the press room, sit behind the press desk and through your own eyes, experience the feelings and emotions Pep Guardiola and the first team players feel when conducting a press conference. Get warmed up in the players warm up room and then venture into the inner sanctum of the dressing room. Sit in your favourite player’s seat before heading to tunnel. Stand in the tunnel and experience the roar of 55,000 supporters, then walk pitch side and take in the panoramic view of the Etihad Stadium. Sit in Pep Guardiola’s seat in the dugout and feel the big match excitement.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I took our great grandson today. As lifelong City fans we found it to be a very informative and rewarding experience. Martin our guide was very helpful. My wife has mobility problems but she was extremely well catered for . We would recommend this tour to anybody.

Date of experience: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (4,181)
All reviews
in 58 reviews
"premier league"
in 63 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have supported City for over 40 tears. I knew a lot about City, but this visit, thanks to Ian, allowed me to gain further City knowledge especially about the 70s which is when my support began. The club has changed so much since my last tour. so this updated my knowledge about the "bricks and mortar" City.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutley appalled by this tour. My partner and I visited during our trip to Manchester even though we support a different team. The tour guide knew this and belittled us for the entire tour and made rude remarks about the team we support and others. Extremely disappointed and would never recommend anyone to do the tour, it is not worth the money and left feeling extremely offended. Everyone, regardless of what team they support should be treated with respect as they are paying to enjoy themselves, the stadium does not deserve the money.

3  Thank ljane20
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Myself and my 13 year old daughter did the stadium tour today. We live local and go to every game but it has been a few years since we last did a tour and there have been many changes and new additions we were keen to see. The tour was fantastic, the facilities are amazing to see and the new addition of the tunnel club is brilliant, nice to see how the other half watch football. The tour was definitely made better by our brilliant guide, Graham. His knowledge was fantastic, he had such a lovely manner about him and was so interesting. His passion for the club and his job was evident, he most definitely added to the overall experience. Such a fantastic couple of hours with some great facts and stories thrown in, great value for money, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank LOUISE M